Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on buying Winstrol powder

M

machman

I can get 5 grams of this stuff at a good price. I'm looking for opinions on it, experiences or anything at all...

Ciau

if you can make it inj. and sterile, go for it.
unless you want to take it orally.

also, its hard to say, without giving a source out, we have no way of knowing the "brandname, or seller" so who knows bro. good luck though man.

Yeah you're right. Maybe I'll just suck it up, buy it and have it tested... If nothing else I could have some expensive flour!

Thanks

How do you plan on separating it into single doses? I was thinking about getting some powder myself, but I'm not really sure of a good way of measuring out tiny (50mg) doses.

Just remembered...

Has anyone else bought powdered winstrol before? I'm not planning on suspending it for injection, I'd just drop in my eye-lids.

OWE:eek2:MY :eek2:FUCKING :eek2:EYES :bawling:I :bawling:CAN'T :FRlol:SEE :frog:A :drink2: DAMN :laugh2:THING ! ! !HAHA

I was thinking I'd just have it pressed or scale it out myself...

Capping them into 50 mg tabs would be a pain. I'm goingt o buy them already capped in 10 mg caps...worth the extra money.

Well getting one of animals kits and useing a syringe to dose it would be the easiest. I myself got caps but will probably try the other way next time.

Top Bottom