Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OOPS! Injected Liquidex

Re: Re: Re: OOPS! Injected Liquidex

Johnny Cut said:
1) Liquid anti-e's are not sterile solutions. It even says that on several of the websites that sell them. They were not meant to be injected so there is no reason to be rigerously sterile (see point 2).

2) Drinking a solution that was not prepared under sterile conditions will not hurt you. Think about it; is your food sterile when you take it out of the fridge and dig in? No, it isn't. In fact it is crawling with all sorts of microscopic organisms; bacteria, mold, probably even a few different viri. Your immune system will take care of it and does so on a daily basis.

3) It may take 2 to 3 days before signs of an infection are evident (redness, swelling, fever). If you get any of these signs in a day or two, go to a doctor immediately. Prompt treatment with antibiotics may mean the difference between a minor infection that clears up in a few days and an abcess that requires surgery and weeks of recuperation.

UPDATE on my stupidity of injecting Liqudex. It has been a little over a day now-- no swelling, no soreness and nothing-- I believe it's all good now. I also did not apply any heat, nor massage the area after injecting 0.5 cc, just left the site alone.

thanks for your help bros and Spidey you surely stated 3 great points bro.

I have a buddy who has done that before and nothing ever happened to him. He's done it more than once. Not the smartest kid but he does alot of shit and is shooting twice a day most days. He does have a tumor on his kidney but its not liquidex related. It's just stupidity related.

Just in case...

If you ever order sildenafil citrate...DO NOT INJECT!!!!!!! Just wanted to clear that up. ;) Wouldn't *that* give ya some results! Seriously, I like your attitude. If there is a rubber stopper, you just gotta push a pin through it! :D

Top Bottom