Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Timer Here

FalconDE97

Hey guys and gals......I've been a member here (not on this username) since 2001. Created this username in 2006 but havent posted under it much.

Can't tell you guys how glad I am that this site/board is still up and running. I was 20 when I joined in 2001, now Im an old fart at 37. My stats are as follows....

My first cycle of AS was a deca solo in 2001. Went from 175 pounds to 190ish in 8 weeks.

I am 5'11" and 185 pounds now and approximately 15% body fat. At their peak, my arms were around 16.5 inches. Currently they are at 15, so I've retained my arm size fairly well in the decade post AS. I've stayed relatively athletic since my AS cycles in the early 2000s. Havent touch AS in probably 12-15 years.

I have decided to make the jump into the SARMs arena. My personal goals are body fat reduction (would love to get to 10-12%) and only moderate muscle growth. I dont want to become the next Arnold, but I want to look more lean while having a solid foundation in the muscle size area.

Been researching the SARMs thanks to the info George posted.....I've already ordered GW and S4 for my first ever SARM research session. Are these two a solid choice for my goals? Any input advice would be greatly appreciated. Good gains and good health to you all.

Old Fart

for your goals, thats an excellent stack to go with... that was going to be my recommendation for you as well

Thanks. Since it was going to be your recommendation, it seems I did some solid research before buying. Glad to know my OCD research attribute is still workin'. :)

Excellent to here, brother. I actually started my GW and S4 cycle today. I took a photo (before photo) and will take an after photo in 4 weeks and post here for critique.

Nick

Top Bottom