Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nuts are shrinking ... hcg?

Gboyt

It reminds me of my childhood ... as much as i like nostalgia a small cock and balls is a memory i would not like to relive unless theyre getting sucked in the movie theater like the old days. Can someone give me an hcg dosage and length to bring my grape sized balls back to walnuts? Also hcg does aromatize heavily. Will this add water weight/gyno? if so what can i do about it? And about how long after stopping hcg will they start to shrink again?

250iu e3d. yes is does aromataise. also if b and c is what you choose small nuts are something you will have to deal with

is that meant to be taken for a certain amount of weeks or for the longevity. And i really don't care that much they're just smaller at certain times of the day. I figure if i use hcg every time they start to shrink they'll remain healthy-ish

honestly id just save hcg for short bursts here and there and when you want kids. you desensitize yourself to it otherwisr

He is not going to desensitize using a low dose of hcg 250 iu 2xew is what many run on trt. I would be more worried about the ledig cells becoming dormant from lack of stimulation not using hcg

He is not going to desensitize using a low dose of hcg 250 iu 2xew is what many run on trt. I would be more worried about the ledig cells becoming dormant from lack of stimulation not using hcg

when blasting and cruising for life i dont care what dose you use there will be desensitization. imo you should cycle on and off hcg and use it when trying to be fertile

Top Bottom