Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Numbness in my fingers from hgh?

nixter63

Hello, I'm 43 and using 1iu a day for the last 3mnths 5 on 2 off . I will soon be adding 1cc of sost per week to get the full benifit og the hgh and test. T he problem is carpel tunnel and numbness in my fingers, left hand only. I took a week off of the hgh hoping to releve the symtoms, the hgh is jintropin. Any input on this subject would be appreciated.

Do not have many experiences with Jintropin since it is not FDA approved. I would first question your mixing and dosing on the insulin syringe to make sure you are taking the correct dosage. Next question would be what is your current weight to make sure the dosage in IU's is correct for your body type. Taking 1 IU is not much but need to have the details of the beginning questions be really be able to rule out sensitivity issues. You did handle right by coming off for 1 week and restarting but you may want to try stopping for another week and starting at a dosage at least .25 less of an IU than you are taking right now. If you can answer the questions may be able to help more.

What mark on the insulin syringe are you pulling to? How long i your vial been lasting and what is the mg strength on the vial not the IU amount. Please let me know right away? I feel something is wrong here.

my vial is 10iu I'm mixing with 1cc of bac water from a 3ml syringe. The insulin needle I'm using is a u-100 and I'm loading it to the 10 mark. It last me about a week, because my wife and I are both using it.

measuring sounds correct. do you sleep on your side? have you increased training? you could have a muscle in your neck or shoulder that strained placing pressure on the nerve.

well I have one conclusion that came to me while on this thread, and that is the fact that I have a small cyste on the palm side of my wrist that I have had since my early twentys that just may be puting preasure on the nerves with the little bit of fluid retention that hgh gives. The postive facts are, my blood preasure went from 133/90 to 123/73 , skin tone is great nails are very healthy with a shine along with many more effects that I wont bore you guys with, but this numbness is very anoying and I want to continue the hgh in the future ,but for now until this numbness goes away I'm off. Thanks for the reply I welcome all I can get from this thread.

Top Bottom