Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex and circulating estrogens

VANIAN

I've read here and in other places that Nolvadex increases circulating estrogens. Does anyone know how Nolvadex does this? And by how much? Is it because Nolvadex increases Testosterone leaving more Test to convert to estrogen? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Never heard that either..but I assume that if you make x number of estrogen and then take nolvadex there would be more estrogen circulating because there are less receptors to bind to. Since Nolvadex acts like an estrogen agonist/antagonist.

Hows that sound?

Tamoxiphen is a mixed agonist/antagonist.It acts as an estrogen blocker at certain sites,and behaves estrogenically in others.It also does nothing for aromitase proliferation,which means that it allows estrogen to be produced freely and circulate without disruption.This is why aromitase inhibitors such as liquidex/anastrozole are superior as estrogen combatants.They kill the problem at it's root of formation.

The half life is 5 days. I can't remember where I read it but it had something to do with estrogen DNA synthesis. I guess some people say it increases estrogen the same way phytoestrogens and soy isoflavones increase estrogens. Anyone have info on why soy isoflavones or phytoestrogens increase estrogen? The same theory should apply to Nolvadex.

Well, I guess that since nolvadex binds with the er that would mean there would be more circulating estrogen.

VANIAN said:
I've read here and in other places that Nolvadex increases circulating estrogens. Does anyone know how Nolvadex does this? And by how much? Is it because Nolvadex increases Testosterone leaving more Test to convert to estrogen? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom