Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nile sustanon. Two different amp sizes.

Jack Diesel said:
OK I just checked and I have several amps of different sizes so I guess Im good to go . Thanx for the feed back.
I just ordered some to and they look exactly like the pic's from one of the platinum members replies to you. All exept that they have a green ring aroung the neck where you snap em?? Hope mine are legit to!

BigJay

jasonvershaw said:
I just ordered some to and they look exactly like the pic's from one of the platinum members replies to you. All exept that they have a green ring aroung the neck where you snap em?? Hope mine are legit to!

BigJay

Yours are OK. Some batches have green ring, some have white... one some batches don't have a ring at all. Thats ok with niles

Vovan said:
Yours are OK. Some batches have green ring, some have white... one some batches don't have a ring at all. Thats ok with niles
Thanks for the reply bro!!
Why don't they stamp the amps in black ink then. For the expiry batch number??

BigJay
:worried:

jasonvershaw said:
Thanks for the reply bro!!
Why don't they stamp the amps in black ink then. For the expiry batch number??

BigJay
:worried:

I don't know. Sometimes they stamp batch # and exp date it in black like at the matrix printer :) , but most of the times they come in green with the rest of the writings.

Top Bottom