Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie 5yrs lifting

hell_rzr

good midnight fellow lifters, i was laying here and could not sleep just thinking wether i should do a cycle or not. i have decided i do want to do a cycle, I'm an experienced lifter who has finally reached a plateau. i weigh

Stats: 5ft9inches 195lbs
bench:335lbsX5
squat: 405X5
deadlift:445X2

My strength is pretty good for a person who just picked up heavy lifting the passed 2yrs i used to only do endurance training when it came to resistance. i am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to gearing up. but theres always room for improvement. i have never used GEAR but i did run a teen-13 and alpha maXX stack about 4 yrs ago when i was stationed in korea. i am no longer in the service so i feel it is safer to run it. what would you guys suggest for a first time user? and thank you guys for accepting me in the IRON brotherhood :biggrin:

Another one of these eh? Simply put 30mg of dbol weeks 1-4 or 5 and 12 weeks of sust 250 dosed 2x a week for 500mg total. Not extreme but it will get the job done for a person new to gear.

awesome, also have you ever heard of transaderm? would u recommend or is it just some bullshit?

I've never used it so can't comment on it but it works just don't expect crazy gains.

Nothing works better than the real stuff.

30mg dbol
500mg test enanthate
12.5mg aromasin

With a proper PCT will have growing like nothing else.. If your afraid of needles don't be. It's extremely easy

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

awesome, also have you ever heard of transaderm? would u recommend or is it just some bullshit?

Ive used the transderm and i would inject. Too many variables with topical aas. Just my two cents

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom