Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Battboy66

New to somatropin

Folks,
running 3.3 iu Jintropin (somatropin)/day. 1 ml Bac water, extremely paranoid and precise reconstitution methods. Strict temperature control. Clean freak when carrying out injection process (sub-q). Never the same spot. First two weeks went perfect. Day one of third week, red raised spot (2 inch diameter) appeared 24 hours after injection at site. This has occured now 4 times after the first (this confirms it wasn't the last vial's fault used). Very itchy, slightly sore, not growing any larger than original appearance. Has this happened to anyone else? Does it get better? Different method? Intra muscular? Any thoughts? My doctor says it is a less severe side effect but he hasn't had any patients report this.

Last edited:
red welts can happen and go away. could be the hgh and have seen it before. if in a couple weeks if keeps up and your body not adapt then maybe avoid that source you got it from.

Thank you for the reply, I thought I was completely alone out here. The first one is clearing after 72 hours, Im hoping for my system to adapt. 2 weeks was also Doc's advice.

Top Bottom