Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Lab Results...

lincolnsvo

After 2 years on TRT with self injections/test cypionate, feeling good. I was working with a Urologist, but he dumped me to a fellow Endo when my blood count came back slightly high. :rolleyes:
The latest labs came back. Here are the numbers:

Total Test = 1055 ng/dl
Free Test = 180 pg/ml

SHBG = 29 nmol/L
LH = .543 MIU/ml
FSH = <0.66 mIU/ml

Prolactin = 4.4 ng/ml

My labs were taken while injecting a 1/4cc of Test Cyp every 3-4 days... This lab was taken on 3rd day before next injection.

I know that 1055 total test is a bit high but may have been a peak, as previous labs came at 750-800.

The Russian endo(accent and all) is talking about thyroid problems including catscans and alternative meds; and that was even before he saw these numbers...I'm not thrilled with his odd plans. Not to mention he's crude, with zero personality. Shit, he didn't even know what Tribulus was. :rolleyes:

I've since, sent these numbers to another endo...they made an appointment for me with no hint of what they might do to help.

I don't want to pay for another consultation if they're not going to help me continue my therapy.

What do y'all think of my #'s?
Is there any advice you can give about TRT docs?
Should I look for an Endo or a Urologist?

Thanks!
Mic

Your numbers are a tad high but why dont you have them re-test to "make sure"....

Thanks mate! Could've been from DHEA I've been taking. I wonder if some things like Tribulus could create false/positive.

Here's the thing... the new (Russian)Endo wanted me to go off of Test-cyp for a whole month to satisfy his experiment on a Thyroid condition.
Well I tried it for half the time, but my emotional state became worse than miserable (to put it mildy). I could not continue, and went back on Test. Now I have to build my levels back up! Grrr! :mad:
I'll continue to look for a new Endo...

I can't believe he expected me to do that! I am filing a complaint against this doctor. I've since talked to employees at this facility who've confided that I'm not the first to dislike this Dic..er I mean, Doc. :mad:

Top Bottom