Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy here

Hi everybody my name is Joe. First time on this forum. Just a quick little bit about myself.. Current stats 34yo 5'10" 200lbs been training with weights for 10 years off and on, but has been steady for the past 2 years (finally got my shit together) cycle history is I blast and cruise started using aas over a year ago . when I started I planned on never coming completely off because why deal with the ups and downs of cycling . I'm married with two kids and don't want anymore so I don't mind if my sperm count is low lol... Anyway that's for starters hope to have some fun on here I've read through a lot of these discussions before signing up and it looks like everyone here has there stuff together as apposed to other forums where I'm spammed and disrespected.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hi everybody my name is Joe. First time on this forum. Just a quick little bit about myself.. Current stats 34yo 5'10" 200lbs been training with weights for 10 years off and on, but has been steady for the past 2 years (finally got my shit together) cycle history is I blast and cruise started using aas over a year ago . when I started I planned on never coming completely off because why deal with the ups and downs of cycling . I'm married with two kids and don't want anymore so I don't mind if my sperm count is low lol... Anyway that's for starters hope to have some fun on here I've read through a lot of these discussions before signing up and it looks like everyone here has there stuff together as apposed to other forums where I'm spammed and disrespected.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome bro, looking forward to input from another b&c'er. And yeah, you'll get flamed here, but you gotta be saying some really dumb shit first haha
If EF flames you, you really have to look at yourself, cuz you're fckin up somewhere lol

2 kids, both girls?? I'm convinced aas use negates your ability to have a boy. All my gym buds have daughters

Welcome.

Keep an eye on BP as you are 34. Atenolol is the best emergency BP med.

Staying always on is not advised but you may already need HRT.
Don't use more than 250 mg/week when off
I'd say use a little HCG when off.

Don't rely on T as a contraceptive.

And yes Ive thought that macho-like men, even those who don't use any AAS or HRT usually have girls. I do.

Top Bottom