Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle: Test P/Tren A/Anadrol

synthazeus

Been awhile since Ive posted but I thought I'd let everyone know what cycle I'm doing right now.this is my second cycle, and what may sound to extreme for some (as I'm still considered a newbie to the juicing game) im in 3 and a half weeks and feel great. I'm a very stable Person and wouldn't run something if I wasn't sure wether I could handle it. Anyway, this is how things are looking right now:

Stats- Weight: 116kg or 255lb
Height: 6"2
Bf: Calipers read 10%
Arms: 19 1/2 inches Legs: 28inchs Waist: 30inchs

Cycle:
Test Prop: 50mg eod (200mg ew) weeks 1-10
Trenbolone Ace: 75mg eod (300mg ew) weeks 1-6
Anadrol: 50mg ed weeks 1-5

Also taking Prami at .25mg ed before bed and Adimidex at 0.5mg eod. Eating 6-8 clean meals a day with 1-2 cheat meals (still considerably clean, something like sushi) a week. Cardio is null, closest thing to it is led day lol. Lifting 4-5 days a week.
Feel overwhelmingly strong, with a mixed sense of well being but also very short tempered. First time running tren and it kicked in like 3 days after injecting. Was getting the sweats and could really feel it coming on hard. Anadrol wasn't even meant to be apart of my cycle but I received it for free fromy my supplier, and after hearing many people say it stacks well with tren if you can handle 2 prolactins at once, I thought why not.

Body is changing almost daily, always waking up vascular and nasty looking. Never ever have I seen chest veins before but they're coming on hard.

Top Bottom