Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson or Gurus ? mechanism of Deca Bloat?

I guess dandelion has diuresing properties? I do believe in
large h2o consumpt. for balance reasons . If you diuresed with dandelion what would keep the bloat from returning? getting ahold of progest. levels? Furthermore is most of the retention subcutaneous or intracellular.? Which herbs are best for estrogen suppresion if your levels are high? And these would work as well as anti-e's?? My dosages arent high enough to warrant these conditons ( I should hope) I just like picking you geniuses brains
to learn as much as possible in case the day arrives. Nelson you wouldnt touch bromo or dost in case of progest induced gyno?
I know (and follow the school) that prevention is the best cure (i.e dont f-up your hpta so bad with large doses and you wont get gyno-right?) but what if (hypothetically) someone didnt know there sensitivity to progest and accidentally got it. Would you recommend that treatment protocol? i know I know KISS principle, but hypothetically.....:nopity:

if your natural test levels are shut down and you are not taking any exogenous test, then your estrogen levels will be low as well. 90% of the estrogen produced in men is from aromatization, so if there is no test to aromatize, then estrogen levels will decrease. cant help you with the bloat question. i would take cabergoline 0.5mg e4d to combat the prog/prolactin sides....bloat being one.

Top Bottom