Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help

I am a college baseball player that is way to small. I need to beef it up. does anyone have any suggestions on what steroid I can do that with and where I can find it. thanks;)

what the hell

I'm having enuff trouble with gear search to find you
just asking point blank. Mods alert! Mods alert!

Testosteron comes to mind. You can use it alone or stack it with Deca and/or Dbol.
Were to get it? I have no idea,sorry.

Normally I would have a comment like "time to get my popcorn out" cuz you are about to be flamed massively...first of all...do not ever ask where you can get steroids... they are illegal..nobody here does them..they only talk about them hypothetically and intellectually...if you want to learn about steroids then read, read, read....and when your done with that read some more....this is an excellent board for information (which is not illegal) so do yourself a favor and delete this thread and follow my advice.........

The best drug out there is cell-tech. the stuff is so anabolic youll increase your bench 80 after just walking out the store with it! Seriuosly, this is a really lousy thread-there is a little button on the top of the page, spells out like sertch, maybe you could try clicking on it? Naww, youd rather get flamed instead. Go figure.

Last edited:
Why do you need to beef up? Aren't basketball players supposed to be tall and skinny?

Top Bottom