Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need (Help/Advice) SUS & DECA CYCLE

2012PakMuscles

Im a newbie and have been researching many threads. I have read so many conflicting stories and could use some insight and tips.

I'm about to go on my first cycle. WILL NOT use HUGE AMOUNTS because I'm aware it is my first cycle.

My Stats

10% BF
150lbs.
5'11

Cycle:

Week 1-10 250 mg sus
Week 1-10 200 mg deca
2 Weeks after last injection: Clomid 100mg/days 1-7
50mg/days 8-21

Nolva on hand if issues arise

HCG for PCT

Letro

My question is this, i will be getting HCG for post cycle therapy I have Clomid and Nolva and will also possibly be picking up Unleashed. Have USP LABS PRIME and Test Powder on Hand too.

How should I design my post cycle since I read so much conflicting ideas concerning this. I know since its my first cycle i will be very receptive to the compounds and I dont want to hinder gains.

Some say to keep nolva on hand just in case, others say it will block some receptors and not to use on cycle. most post i read are from people who have many cycles under their belt so their pinning 500+ mg a week of test, and I know thats to much at this point and most PCT protocols are designed for the people who take larger amounts then i will be on.

Can someone help me design the PCT and on cycle therapy that would work best.

Also how should the letro be used while on cycle
What else should be taken to make sure no issues arise and to make sure most gains are kept.
Goal is to gain between 35-40 lbs and keep 25-30lbs

Thanks

this entire thing is a mess.

1. you are only 150 pounds, unless you are a midgit then it means you don't have your training and diet down or you are totally new to lifting. at 5 11 i would say you definately have no muscle on your frame at all and would spend your entire cycle being sore from no conditioning

2. you are only 22, see #1.. no base to work with, but worst is you want to mess with deca at 22. not a good idea

3. deca for a first cycle, not a good idea for many reasons specifically too many things can go wrong and you won't know what to do

4. hcg isn't for pct. it should be run down the stretch and blasted as a kickstart into pct.

5. your clomid dose is way too high. 12-25mg a day, not 100 a day.. and nolva should never be run with a progestin, much less at all.. nolva is a shitty SERM throw it away

6. sustanon and deca both have long esters, should be run longer than 10 weeks. 14 weeks is a better idea. sustanon has a 3 week half life ester..if you want 10 weeks run something else that doesn't take time to build up

7. letro should be avoided unless its absolutely necessary, side effects are too awful. if you are gyno prone do yourself a favor and stay the hell away from deca now and forever or get ready to shop at victoria's secret for a new bra.

8. you really believe you can put on 25-30 pounds of real mass in 10 weeks? get real man. steroids are not magic pills.. if it was that easy then every juicehead on this forum would be 300 pounds of rock hard muscle and be in the Olympia since many of us having been juicing for years.

9.. see #1

10. see #1

Thanks for the input Steve,

Like I mentioned I have read nothing but conflicting advice in every area, cycle, pct, and what have you.

Gaining 30lbs on a first cycle is very obtainable (again at least thats what I have read in countless newbie threads).

I know I won't keep all that mass, as alot will likely be water, but once that is taken care of post cycle I would hope to keep a good portion.

Im currently 10% bf I have been training and eating right to bulk for 2 years and cant grow no matter how high my strength gets.

I was also told that maybe this would be a better cycle, but again Im trying to learn and I'm coming here to get solid information because everything I read counters each other...

d-bol 20mg ed 10 days
or ed for 4 weeks
w1-10 sus 250
hcg starting two weeks before last inject. and clomid starting 2 weeks after last inj.

My Metabolism is extremely high and thus makes it hard for me to pack on weight no matter how much I eat (currently eating 3000-4000 healthy calories a day)

I want to keep water gains as low as possible and gyno at bay throughout the cycle

Show us your diet. Break it down for us, and we'll see just how big you are eating bro

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Show us your diet. Break it down for us, and we'll see just how big you are eating bro

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

4000-4500 Calorie Healthy Mass Diet

7:00 am Breakfast
2 cups Milk, low fat (1%) 4 oz Mozzarella cheese, light/low fat 1 cup Fruit cocktail 1 2/3 tsp Olive, Flax, Hemp or Salmon Oils 6 Egg whites 2 slice Whole grain bread

-Item Portions 63g P 81g C 15g F Calories: 711

9:00 am Snack
1 cup Cottage cheese, light/low fat 28 grams Protein powder 1 cup Grapes 3 tbsp Barley
1 oz Sunflower seeds

-Item Portions 56g P 72g C 15g F Calories: 647

11:00 am Mid Meal
13 1/2 oz Chicken breast, deli style 1 cup Onions 2 cups Zucchini 2 Peppers (bell or cubanelle)
2 Tomatoes 2 slice Whole grain bread 1 2/3 tsp Olive, Flax, Hemp or Salmon Oils

2:00 pm Snack Meal Portions: P:8 C:8 F: 5
2 1/2 cups Yogurt, plain, low fat 21 grams Protein powder 1 Banana 5 tsp Peanut butter, natural

-Item Portions 56g P 72g C 15g F Calories: 647

5:00 pm Dinner
8 oz Whitefish 3 oz Hard cheeses, light/low fat 1 1/2 cups Baked beans 5 Macadamia nuts 1 cup Potato

8:00 pm Snack
35 grams Protein powder 2 cups Milk, low fat (1%) 2 cups Raspberries 1 1/2 tbsp Barley
1 2/3 tsp Olive, Flax, Hemp or Salmon Oils

-Item Portions 49g P 63g C 15g F Calories: 583

Total Daily Portions: Protein: 350g Carbohydrates: 450g Fat: 90g Calories: 4010

I also take Fish Oil 3 X Day, Animal Pak, Extreme Nitric Stack by Nutrabio,

PROMASIL by Rivalus is a gluten free protein powder that provides rapid recovery and growth of muscle using 7 sources of lean protein with no carbs or fillers.

Wheybolic Extreme 60 by GNC,

RE-BUILT MASS by GNC
SUPER ANABOLIC MASS GAINER
HYPER-MASS GAINER WITH 850 CALORIES AND 60G OF PROTEIN TO ENGORGE MUSCLES AND INCREASE MASS*
ANABOLIC QUAD-PHASE NUTRIENT STACK TO PACK ON *
MEGA DOSE OF A 10G, FIVE-PHASE ADVANCED CREATINE COMPLEX FOR INTENSE POWER AND STRENGTH*
ULTRA ANABOLIC GROWTH FACTORS, MUSCLE CELL PROTECTION, AND RECOVERY COMPONENTS FOR ENHANCED MUSCULARITY AND DENSITY*

Also have : Ultimate Flurry 32g Protein Bars, Double Peanut Butter
Premium Quality Whey Protein Isolate
Eating Healthy Never Tasted This Delicious!

32g Protein
8g Net Carbs
Flax Oil
0g Trans Fat
Probiotics
For those controlling their carb intake, subtract the dietary fiber (4g) and other carbohydrates (26g), which have minimal impact on blood sugar, from the total carbs (38g) in this product, resulting in net effective carbs 8g.

Last edited:
Sounds like a lie. With your size you will be gaining about 2lbs of fat a week eating that. 3500 cal excess equates to a pound of fat. If you aren't, you are either doing too much cardio or have a freakish metabolism like ive never heard of. If any of these are the case just eat more or stop cardio.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

I just tuned 21...deca wasn't an issue with me but for first cycle try something like test E w/ EQ..as far as your diet WTF try something like this

1. 1/2 Cup uncooked oats
16 oz liquid egg whites
2. 8 oz chicken breat
4 oz baked or sweet
3. 8 oz chicken breast
1 cup rice
1/2 cup broccoli
4. 10 oz tilapia
4 oz baked or sweet
5. 6 oz steak
1 cup rice
1/2 cup spinach
6. 16 oz liquid egg whites
1/2 tbsp PB before bed
1/2 grapefruit

My Stats

(All Natural at the Moment)

Body Fat: 10%
Weight: 150lbs.
Height: 5'11

I have been training and eating right to bulk for 2 years. However, I am an extreme ecto-morph who can eat whatever he wants and never get fat. -_-

My Goal is to Gain 30lbs and keep at least 20lbs and after reading many threads I believe this is possible on a first cycle. So If I can get to 180-190lbs and maintain 170-175lbs it would be a great achievement.

Diet Now (See 6th Post)
Diet On Cycle (Increase Calories by 500-1000)

CYCLE:

Week 1-4 20mg DBOL Every Day
Week 1-10 250 mg SUS

Week 1-10 DECA 200mg (Optional)

I am just looking for the Best Cycle Design...
What is the best to take while on?
What is the best pct?

I would post links of all conflicting threads but the forum will not allow me to do so at this point.

I have read that this cycle is considered to be a "classic" bulking cycle, I know many people are saying not to take deca in a first cycle, but I'm open to using it or not, doesn't matter at this point I just want to know the scientific reasoning of not doing it, instead of just hearing people say "DONT DO IT" I want to learn why not to especially after reading its a classic and solid cycle...

So with the Deca involved what would I need to take while on? Arimedex? Liquidex? Nolvadex? or Something Else? Same with PCT (What is Best?) - also if I don't take the Deca what should I take while on and after for pct?

I also read that a beginners stack cycle will do wonders I only have access to Sustanon, Deca, & Dbol. I only intend to do the one cycle and KEEP as much quality gains as humanly possible

***********?**?**4 QUESTIONS**?**?***********

1) Is my Goal of gaining 30lbs and keeping at least 20lbs. realistic?

2) What is the best way to design this cycle without deca?

A) What is best to take while on cycle?

B) What is best to take as PCT?

C) What is scientific Reason to not use deca?

3) What is the best way to design this cycle with deca?

A) What is best to take while on cycle?

B) What is best to take as PCT?

4) Should HCG be used all the way through? (If so How Much?)

A) When should HCG be used, if not all the way through?

Please critique and answer my questions.
Any extra info would be great.
Thanks in Advance.

I'm about to run this cycle

300mgs deca a week
600mgs enanthate a week
75mgs of tren A EOD
ArimadeX 1MG EOD

Going to run the tren for 6 weeks

As far as deca and enanthate that will be for 12-15 weeks

Top Bottom