Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 BULK review

In simple terms,besides top quality protein, you've got heart healthy fats that are utilized quickly, like carbs and you have carbs that are slower to break down to maintain sustained energy without body fat storage. It's fucking brilliant if we do say so ourselves! lol!

Needto where do you keep coming up with this stuff. You keep amazing me with this stuff. I think I might preorder some myself too.

24 hours a day 7 days a week thinking lol.. My lifes dedicated to this man. Of course it cant hurt that I got Vets like Nelson working with me, peeps Like Anthony Roberts helping me find new ingredients, Guys like Russain star ( Professor in biochem) and so many others in our corner at N2BM.. We got the most bad as team of brains working on this shit all day every day. I got so many damn products lined up I could come out with a new product a month for the next 2 years. But we have to pass our selves.

24 hours a day 7 days a week thinking lol.. My lifes dedicated to this man. Of course it cant hurt that I got Vets like Nelson working with me, peeps Like Anthony Roberts helping me find new ingredients, Guys like Russain star ( Professor in biochem) and so many others in our corner at N2BM.. We got the most bad as team of brains working on this shit all day every day. I got so many damn products lined up I could come out with a new product a month for the next 2 years. But we have to pass our selves.

Please Bro, so sold. I want it now! C'mon Man, let me pre-order today. What do I gotta do? :)

Allright guys heres my review after use.

I will start with the blending. If you had to you could get away with a shaker, it blends alot better than most protein shakes esp bulkers. It is however much better blended in a blender.

Tatse- with water it actually was not bad at all. Some powders are near undrinkable when mixed with water but this is fine. So if you had to use water either to cut some fat or maybe your girlfriend drink all of it and your not in the mood to travel to the corner store you will actually still enjoy the flavor.

Now the taste with milk........... AFCKINMAZING!!!! Like i predicted this is the best tasteing protein powder i have ever had!!!!! Ever dunked graham crackers in milk, and drank all the stuff that was at the bottom of the glass that fell off ? Well thats very similar to how this tastes except sweeter. This stuff tastes great in milk.

I purposely did not eat just to see how filling it would be for someone who is using it as a meal replacement. In water its not heavy as expected , but in milk it thickens up nicely and gives you a decent full feeling. Its def not as thick as a lot of gainers out there so it wont give you the full feeling as much as you might get with some other shakes.

I am very happy with the overall quality of this product as one would expect from NTBM. I look foward to seeing the price per pound and testing the long term results of this product in terms of lean mass gain. Pending further review this will be the answer to hardgainers such as myself and anybody who is looking for a good tasting quality bulker.

only dowfalls to N2BULK so far is This product wasnt created sooner, its not on shelves yet, and its so delicious you might od ...

We should have it soon. Its not going to be cheap though but then again non of the best products I design are. I do not make products for people looking to get cheap crap. Me and the rest of the N2Bm team we make the best money can buy. IMO it is the cheap worthless products out there that people waste money on giving supplements a bad name.

If you dont like the price then dont fucking buy it and its your damn loss. That is how I feel about it. Or spend the extra cash to get the better product " thats going to work" !!! At least with N2BM if it does not work will refund you.

Top Bottom