Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 5th cycle want to cut some fat

urnightmares

Hi everyone first scuse for my english.

Its my 5th cycle

My first sustanon (always test first cycle lol )

Second: tbol

Third: wins tren ace

4: eq sust winstrol

My stats is: 180cm 240lbs im like 17 % fat

I have 22 years old i know im too young etc but this is what i want. I start anabolic when i was 17 years olds ye (football want me to be more big for be a linebacker) I go after that in firefighter school and make 2 firefit ( want to compete ) and now im in army.

I start training in gym when i was 14 years old every morning 5 am im in the gym with my protein shake etc

Now after 4 years on bulking (yes lol i know) i want to cut some fat and be more strong

I want to take

Test proprionate 100mg eod
Tren ace 100 mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod
Anavar for the first 6 week 50 mg ed
Winstrol after 40mg ed
Arimidex .5mg ed

Pct: hcg nolva

You impression plz

And my friend say go for grhp-6 too ?? it is good for me

I would get my bodyfat down to under 15 before touching AAS again.. and mast will he wasted because your bf is too high.. your diet must be shite if your 17% bf after 2 runs of winny

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I would get my bodyfat down to under 15 before touching AAS again.. and mast will he wasted because your bf is too high.. your diet must be shite if your 17% bf after 2 runs of winny

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

This

diet will dictate how much fat you cut. its not about what kind of AAS you take. plenty of guys run the tren/winny/var whatever cycle and go nowhere cause their diets stink .. just go on youtube and look at some vlogs of guys.

i would say your problem is at 22 you just don't know how to eat and/or cannot afford proper nutrition yet. hell when i was that age my idea of a meal was big mac and fries.

The prob why im more fat now its because i'm not 100% on my work yes you have reason my diet is no so clean but now for like 1 month im really disciplined. I make more cardio too want i dont make before in cycle ( 2 session one morning before eat and 4 pm before eat too)

My question is more for the quantity of the steroid i need i want to cut fat so low test is better ( that have read)

Sorry in advance to sound harsh;

You need to learn how to diet andn train, AND run a proper cycle with PCT. Winny and trean ace??? you don't say anything about doses or lengths...

And your proposed cycle is you looking to throw WAY too much juice into your body trying to get a miracle cure....and that PCT is worse than nothing...

And for the love of God, 22 and 4 cycles already???????????????????????????????????

~EZ

My advice is to focus on diet and cardio. Once you get that in check I suggest using a fat burner like n2burn and n2slin to get down under 15% then cycle.

Top Bottom