Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Milk?

i have used it and liked it

I am not sure I am sold on the fat content though.

I am looking for a new powder this week also, I am unsure what i want to go with

Yo Bran.... yes its a great bulker, 2 scoops with milk will get you about 25g fat and 500 calories. Interesting ingredients with good ratios of proteins and amino acids to replicate the benefits of mothers milk. I'm a fan.

I've used it to help with lean mass and bulking... Actually very popular and very good OTC product IMO. The rumors that you cant beat the taste are true, this stuff tastes like a milkshake.

There are plenty of other muscle milk threads if you take a look, they can probably help you out as well. You shouldn't be paying more than $18 for a 2lb tub.

From what I've tried the cookies n cream tastes best (amazing) with milk and so-so with water, and the vanilla is great in either or.

Last edited:
coconut oil/MCT makes stuff have great taste ive noticed

it has fructose if it matters

micellar has proven nitrogen retention

people use to cut or bulk really so long as they are not relying to heavily on suppps

It has MCT's which are fine. I don't like the maltodextrin and the low protein ratio. It tastes amazingly though. In terms of bulking, if you're clooking for calories, well, it has calories.

Tastes great, satisfies a sweet tooth, and always makes me thick as F*CK...

I think its great for bulking but I've tried using it for dieting and it doesn't work out too well.

Don't buy the chocolate peanut butter flavor. Best flavors i've tried are Cookies and Creme and Chocolate Mint Chip. I heard vanilla and choclate milk are really good. I'd mix with water since it's pretty sweet all ready, and mixing it with water is enough calories to bulk with.

Also, dpsnutrition.net has the best prices i've seen so far ($20 for a container)

Bran - If it were me, I'd pass. For sure. It's incredibly high in fat and has some sugar. It reads that the fat is from efas, but God only knows with these companies. I'd much much rather build my own mass shake, where I can control the ingredients. On the flip side, it is without a doubt, the absolute best TASTING shake you will encounter. From what I've heard.

Top Bottom