Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivation/HIV/Forced Workouts

Wow, thats hardcore dude. I have to agree with the rest of the guys. Keep this in mind dude, life aint no dress rehearsal. Putting pics of big dudes on your wall wont do anything but get you down because you dont look like that. Motivation is a simple as this...how bad do you want it? You want it? Get after it, like the bros said..get mean, like a machine man, unstoppable. Theres alot of bad four letter words out there, but the one I hate the worst is "quit". Dont worry about being a "hunk" thats completely superficial and wont help you in the least, instead focus on what you can do now, and now you can live, live healthy, strong, and wise, cause Ill tell you this man, I think that type of courage would be admired by anyone in this forum hands down.

Until you can get a doctor to provide you with what it is you need, I suggest going on some glutamine. Its being used on HIV patients in hospitals and in most case studies have shown a 67% increase in muscle growth as opposed to degredation. Its available over the counter at any health or fitness store. Good Luck Bro, my prayers are with you....Godspeed

I will tell you a brief history. Once when i was in a university, some guy came to the class a began to talk his history, he was a good guy but one night he knew a beautifull women and he did what erery guy had done, but without protection. Then he get aids. His life was horrible with a lot of depression, he almost kill himself, but a girl save her, she took him to a chuch, and talked to him about god and feith, and he is one nowday one of the 5000 person that could cure his aids because of faith, and this is true, in all the world this was the only true cure to the aids, and curiosly, noone other religions that Believe in Jesus and in his father could do the same. I tell you this because i know one guy that also get the cure because of faith, man faith can do thing that we never seen, it all depends of you.

I always read a technical research papers about aids and all the people and doctors are very interesting in the aplication of Decadurabolin like a posibble "cure" of aids, it doesnt cure but it make syndrome to act very very slow.

If you need anything you are in the right discusion forum.

Have a lot of hope....

------------------
Hi, i would like to share my experience and knowledge with you, and, of course, learn from your experience and knowledge of bodybuilding, make contacts and friends.

Guy;
No one can motivate you. That is something like stress and is supplied internally. You have to be willing, otherwise, it's like pushing string.

If your HMO won't give you a refferral to ANY other doctors, get a lawyer to sue them. Everybody else does. If you get a few million off your HMO, I bet you will find someone to warm you up (just kidding).

Anavar or Deca-Durabolin are great steroids for combating wasting associated with AIDS, but it doesn't sound like you are that far gone yet. Until then, don't mess around with steroids. Hormonal therapy of any kind can make your mood even more unstable and you already sound depressed.

If you still feel you need some external motivation, try an exercise class or a martial arts class. When you are in a group, its harder to slack off, and you might meet someone you like.

As to meeting someone, I have some unasked for advice. In any kind of relationship, you have to provide something of value. I hear all the time (usually from Women) "All the guys I meet are jerks". I usually tell them that I find that hard to belive, but if they pursue the matter I ask them "If you met the perfect guy, great personality, spiritually grounded, good job, good looks, what makes you think he would think you are good enough for him?" It's brutal but true, we usually end up with what we deserve. If you want to hook up with a better person, be a better person.

My .02

------------------
Dr. Savage, PhD. (I am not a bodybuilder, amature or otherwise)

I sounds like you really need to get your head together first. Get it together upstairs and the rest will follow. Gay OR streight, we all have problems. Don't misplace your faith in others, place it in yourself! Instead if having pics of other guys as modivation, get a pic of yourself. Kind of a 'before' and 'after'. That way you know how YOU are doing. Have some way of measuring your progress. It doesn't happen overnight.

Don't look at it as if you're competing with the pro bodybuilders. Your compitition is yourself. It's placing an extra 5 lbs. on the bar or that extra rep! When I practice archery, I try for that extra bulleye. I don't care what everyone does, I want to know what I can do. Lifting weights is not a team sport.

------------------

Call me cold hearted but...get a life ! You've spent alot of time making up an excuse for every suggestion that's been thrown to you. You either don't have enough personal fortitude to change your life or you're getting a real big kick out of reading these replies. I would suppose that at one point in your life you had enough courage to admit that you were gay, right ? Don't you think it would take less effort to get up off the couch and make an improvement ? If you want to lay around and feel sorry for yourself...you probably will die a lonely out of shape person. Instead of sitting around looking at the pictures on the wall....get up and work out. No one can make you do anything. Someone out there said "you're born small and weak and you die small and weak, how you live in between is up to you". Steroids are not the answer to your problems, if you don't atleast do something physical, you're done. I'm sure that someone involved in your lifestyle can get you your drugs...but they can't workout for you.

------------------
If the bar ain't bending, you're not lifting enough !

BPP

I am not using roids at all.
I just to have what it takes to make it.
Thanks for you response.
Have a nice day SIR.
Jose

I am not using roids at all.
I just to have what it takes to make it.
Thanks for you response.
Have a nice day SIR.
Jose

------------------
Jose Martinez

Hey bro, sorry to hear about your problems. Here is a website about steroids and weightlifting for HIV victims. It has useful steroid info in general for any others that may want to check it out. Hopoe its of some help for you.
www.medibolics.com

I have a very good friend that suffers from depression, and when she starts to exhibit an attitude such as yours: being very negative, self-defeating, her meds are not working properly. People who suffer from depression often are misunderstood by those who have no clue what they are going through. Those who will tell you "just get over it, dude", don't understand how little control over your emotions you have when brain chemicals that are out of balance. If you are not feeling positive about helping yourself, there is the possibility that you are taking the wrong meds for your depression. Steriods themselves will not cause you to lose bodyfat, only diet modifications can do that. One other side effect about diet modification is that some forms of depression are CAUSED by what you eat! Steriods can cause you to be more motivated to exercise and in some cases they can make you feel more aggressive which helps your workouts too. I can't and won't help you find your soulmate. You were given good advice by the person who told you that you have to be the kind of person someone wants to be with. Get you depression under control first and then you might not be so negative about your self and your future. If you want to do steriods, lack of a prescription is not a problem, you have access to the internet, you can get steriods. Focus on the solutions and not the problems. I monitor this board, so keep in touch.

Top Bottom