Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning cardio analyzed in context

Fukkenshredded

As this issue has been visited repeatedly on this board, I will keep my additional thoughts brief.

Assuming that the body is indeed designed for specific functions that are no longer needed in an era when hunting and gathering (in the strictest sense) are no longer required -- there is still the argument to be made as follows:

A predator cahses food when hungry. This assumes that a predator, when chasing food, is doing so on an empty stomach. This is generally comprised of short, explosive bursts of speed followed by one of two things: eating the kill or resuming the hunt.

Assuming the hunt was successful, the predator then feeds and the food is distributed in accordance with that animal's metabolism. But you will note that predators are, by their very nature, lean and fast and strong.

It has often been (correctly) stated that the body becomes its own function. This observation can be countered with silly examples of over - exertion or misapplied analogies, but in general it is a very good rule of thumb for bodybuilders to abide by.

So then we can immediately see the logic of the effectiveness of morning cardio on an empty stomach and eating protien immediately after lifting -- this exactly mimics the feeding actions of any given predator, and would logically result in maximizing any such genetic tendencies (however latent) human beings may have.

Wish I'd have thought of this when Nelson Montana was debating me a couple years ago in the summer....hehe.

FS

I don't see what you guys could be skeptical about..... In the AM your body is using Fat as its' energy source.... That stops when you consume food, so doing light to Moderate cardio at this time will result in burning body fat..... It's really that easy, what is the debate here?

rizz

Prizz said:
I don't see what you guys could be skeptical about..... In the AM your body is using Fat as its' energy source.... That stops when you consume food, so doing light to Moderate cardio at this time will result in burning body fat..... It's really that easy, what is the debate here?

rizz

Do you do this on lifting days? Leg day?

A blast from the past! :) Good to see your still around Fukkenshredded, till this day I still do windsprints in the am on an empty stomach when needed to shed some fat/cut.

BTW, if anyone has ever seen FS pics, well they speak for themselves.

al420 said:
Do you do this on lifting days? Leg day?

Oh NO, I think you misunderstood my post.... I don't lift weights on an empty stomach, just do AM cardio on an empty stomach....

rizz

Prizz said:

rizz
I agree 100%.

Top Bottom