Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marc Lobliner cycle

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Marc Lobliner is a very popular fitness industry star. He mostly does social media and he's very popular. But everyone wants to know what steroids does he use? read on....

Marc Lobliner cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/marc-lobliner-steroid-cycle/

Marc-Lobliner-training.jpg

I was a big fan of Marc Lobliner until I had him booked for the Evolutionary podcast and he flaked last minute. Now I am just sort of a fan lol.

Marc is a straight shooter. He has gone on record many times talking about the health benefits of TRT. I suspect he cruises on TRT and HGH and then 'blasts' before his competitions and photo shoots. I see him as the type of guy who would run as minimal dosages as possible. He seems to really take pride in being a family man and putting his family first.

Awesome shape. If he is on TRT, or so knowledgeable about TRT, then he surely blasts and cruises. Guess that being on TRT it is quite convenient to maintain one's shape. It is a pity he did not make it for the podcast - would be interesting to hear him talk.

I don't watch him as much anymore. he is too loud and obnoxious, and his videos are boring and long or they are recipe videos on how to make cookies and cake out of his crappy quality protein. as if you will get results off eating cookies and shit. smart businssman but you aren't going to make gains eating cookies sorry, his followers are all kids

I really like Marc so I would hate to speculate on what drugs he uses without knowing. I appreciate the fact that he does what he does and still appears to be a family man.

Top Bottom