Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Testosterone on HRT - with BioIdentical Testosterone cream - not working

Question for you. Are you wanting to take testosterone and you have just not found a doc who is willing to prescribe it to you? If that is so, perhaps look to an Internist who treats lots of patients with HIV. They tend to be familiar with HRT and are less afraid to prescribe testosterone.

Another point to consider, HRT is really for life, so are you ready to take testosterone forever, or are you wanting to give some of these more experimental treatments a go?

Lastly, androgel is the only topical testosterone that I know of. It is applied to the skin every day and will get you into the normal range. You need a script for it and it is very expensive although your insurance will pay. See: drugstore.com Online Pharmacy - Prescription Drugs, Health and Beauty, plus more

Most men tend to prefer an injection which is not expensive and which is also covered by insurance unless they are afraid of needles. Whatever you do, I would try to not spend more money on doctor visits and experimental treatments until you are certain that you are working with a doc who is comfortable prescribing HRT. I can just see a lot of these docs taking advantage of you.

Great advice here, My Brother was Prescribed Androjel Cream, the first thing it says is not to let the hand you applied it with comein contact with anyone else, he hated it,after over a month he dropped it because it gave him a rash and he wasn't sleeping.

I would give injectable test Cyp a try

RADAR

Some docs actually prescribe the two together. An injection every 10 days or two weeks and gel to use towards the end of the two weeks as you come down from the spike.

Honestly, I say FUCK doing it legal!

I've had numerous health problems in my life that I go to the doctor for and spend thousands for just to have them repeat what I already know and not do anything about it. I've had better luck webmd'ing my symptoms and self-prescribing what I need.

I have no faith in American doctors or their ways of doing things (spending thousands so they can run a bunch of unnecessary tests just to relieve themselves of liability for malpractice).

I'd say just order yourself some test and self prescribe HRT at 200-300 mg a week. You'll feel better and maybe only spend about 300 dollars for a years worth of test. Rather than paying for test gel that barely works which is a shitload more expensive (not to mention the repeated doctor visits that it will take to keep them prescribing it!).

Fuck those assholes! Even with insurance doctors will still rape the fuck out of you financially and I'm willing to bet that HRT is probably NOT covered under most insurance.

One more thing.

Though I'm sure it's already been mentioned, if you go on HRT it will, more likely than not, shut what little natural testosterone production you DO have off for good. So if you start, you probably won't ever be able to quit.... or if you do quit your HRT (after being on it for awhile) you'll feel like a wimpy emo girl and actually be worse off than you are right now....

That's probably why you have a doc that's trying to work with nolvadex and clomid, those won't shut your natural production off the way HRT will...

So HRT is a very serious decision and not to be taken lightly....

Currently I am looking to correct the lower then normal testosterone results I currently have. I am not looking for one thing specifically to cure the problem, and ideally I would like to produce the testosterone. I am aware of the life long commitment that one has to accept for HRT. I would much rather go through life living then half living, and if my body demands some sort of life long supplementation like hypothyroidism or type 1 diabetes then I'm not going to ignore the issue.

The cream the doctor prescribed for me is 100mg/ml of testosterone, in which he said for me to take 1ml of the cream per day. The testosterone cream was produced by a apothecary pharmacy (they supposedly engineer the stuff from yams, as posted earlier I'm looking into the legitimacy and preparation of this method) - one thing is for sure is it's not covered by insurance. I have looked into androgel as well to compare the strengths of xxxx mg/ml of testosterone, and I haven't found the results as of yet. If anyone here knows I would greatly appreciate this.

I really appreciate your suggestion to find a DR. that works with HIV patients, that makes perfect sense. Most importantly I'm looking for a Dr. that is familiar with HRT, but would like to try the Estrogen blocking route at first to see if that can help achieve regular testosterone production by the increase in LH production. I'm looking for more information on this , presently waitting for my Dr. to get back to me from UCLA medical.

Btw I have to say I'm honored that the creator of the board took interest in my post and let a helping hand. What is said about this board is proving itself to be true. All experience levels working together.

Thanks again!

Question for you. Are you wanting to take testosterone and you have just not found a doc who is willing to prescribe it to you? If that is so, perhaps look to an Internist who treats lots of patients with HIV. They tend to be familiar with HRT and are less afraid to prescribe testosterone.

Another point to consider, HRT is really for life, so are you ready to take testosterone forever, or are you wanting to give some of these more experimental treatments a go?

Lastly, androgel is the only topical testosterone that I know of. It is applied to the skin every day and will get you into the normal range. You need a script for it and it is very expensive although your insurance will pay. See: drugstore.com Online Pharmacy - Prescription Drugs, Health and Beauty, plus more

Most men tend to prefer an injection which is not expensive and which is also covered by insurance unless they are afraid of needles. Whatever you do, I would try to not spend more money on doctor visits and experimental treatments until you are certain that you are working with a doc who is comfortable prescribing HRT. I can just see a lot of these docs taking advantage of you.

I recently had 10 G of Andro gel Prescribed to me for low Test, I did some research and found that if you apply it to your scrotum it will convert to DHT which is 5 times stronger than Testosterone and it will not convert to estrogen. I have gyno and when i apply the 10 g which is 8 pumps but i only apply 2 doses to my scrutum and the the rest to my chest and arms and My gyno dissapears and my pecks stay hard so thats good for me i just think that you need a higher dose of the gel like what im taking 100mg of test a day and it has worked good for me make sure you take in a lot of calories and protein for maximum results I have been on it for about 3 weeks and my strenght as gone way up and im getting more cut up, good luck hope this helps

Top Bottom