Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to do a cycle for first time need some advice

tsm26

hey guys, im new to this thread. been looking around and it seems many people on here really know what they're talking about. im 21, 135 & 5" 6'. im no stranger to the gym, ive been working out for a few years & recently began getting more so devoted & motivated to getting bigger. im ripped as is but im looking to grow out each & every direction, looking for serious mass. i have a fast metabolism which fucks me over, but once i begin a cycle i plan on changing up my diet & lifestyle majorly. pretty much what iom looking for is as much advice as i can from people who are experienced & that can be trusted. id appreciated it if you guys can point me in the right direction, which shit to take, for how long, where you can obtain it, how to take it, etc. i appreciate any help, ill check back here as much as i can. thanks in advance

get your diet in check and your training sound before you start anything. you should be able to keep gaining naturally if you cant then you will lose all your muscle once you come off them.

Look at 12 week test e cycles best cycle for you imo
and i wait afew years at 21 imo still too young, gain all you can naturally and then build upon it. id wait till your 24/25.

im 21, 135 & 5" 6'. im no stranger to the gym, ive been working out for a few years & RECENTLY began getting more so devoted & motivated to getting bigger.

**** but ONCE i begin a cycle i plan on changing up my diet & lifestyle majorly. pretty much what iom looking for is as much advice as i can from people who are experienced & that can be trusted. id appreciated it if you guys can point me in the right direction, which shit to take, for how long, where you can obtain it,how to take it, etc. i appreciate any help, ill check back here as much as i can. thanks in advance

Is this a joke bro ? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I TALKED ABOUT ON MY.LAST THREAD. youre 135 lbs !!!!
2. you say you will change your diet and training AFTER you start cycling..that is not how it works man. post ur diet and have guys see and help you out
3. also it seems like u want guys to
baby feed you everything... get on google or w.e and read up on articles read the sticky on this forum...was really well written.you dont seem like you researched anything.

4.my advice = EAT at 135 you will easily grow

5 maybe im wrong and ur 135 but look 185..prove me.wrong post ur diet and or ur.lifts etc ..sorry to sound like a jerk but this 'tell me what to take' route seems to be getting outta control.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Is this a joke bro ? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I TALKED ABOUT ON MY.LAST THREAD. youre 135 lbs !!!!
2. you say you will change your diet and training AFTER you start cycling..that is not how it works man. post ur diet and have guys see and help you out
3. also it seems like u want guys to
baby feed you everything... get on google or w.e and read up on articles read the sticky on this forum...was really well written.you dont seem like you researched anything.

4.my advice = EAT at 135 you will easily grow

5 maybe im wrong and ur 135 but look 185..prove me.wrong post ur diet and or ur.lifts etc ..sorry to sound like a jerk but this 'tell me what to take' route seems to be getting outta control.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

lol. I will never stop.

Eat lots of steaks!

Changing your diet and training AFTER starting your cycle is just wrong, how would you know what is actually changing your body if you start everything at once (diet, training or steroids?)

I would say to get the diet and training locked in and figure out what works best for you. Then think about getting on the gear so you can make the most out of your cycle.

Just some advice Im 6'2 245 and I've done one cycle and gained 25 lbs and kept 25 lbs...its all about diet man...December 2010 I was 180 and by march of this year I was 220...I put on 40lbs just by eating a little bit more...also I'm 25 so my advice would be just wait until your a little older and just eat more...steroids are only as good as your diet

Top Bottom