Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Bigorse

Thank god he got banned

What was he 16 doing mass amounts of AAS and talking about insulin in some of his threads? Or was that a different guy

He was on trt from the doc and insulin as well he was just adding aas to his scrips and I don't blame him, but ya knowledgable and dedicated. At least he was on here talking about sups and body building not using the forum like Facebook.

wow didn't know he was 16 on tons of gear. atleast he was honest and didn't claim he was 21 like so many who are 21 for 4 years on here over the years lol

if he had a legit medical reason for doing TRT and had diabetes and needed insulin that is fine.

if he was just adding more gear at 16 then that is very reckless and not going to be tolerated on here. that is probably why they banned him. this site was founded on responsible AAS use and nutrition advice and the owners won't stand for anything otherwise. there are plenty of sites that are okay with whatever, as long as their pockets are being lined up, and that is their business.

if you guys think that is ridiculous then PM muskate the new mod on here and ask him to tell you his personal story of when he used AAS at 17. ask him about having to freeze his sperm cause he had so little, ask him about how he couldn't get an erection for a year straight. it isn't a pretty story. we owe it to the younger guys to teach them the correct way to utilize these very potent and serious hormones. this is why I tell guys to wait until they are 21, and preferably even 25 .. steroids won't kill ya, but they damn well are capable of permanently ruining your reproductive health for life.

I know its crazy to a lot of young guys but you can still bodybuild WITHOUT using steroids. supplements like creatine and natty test boosters, combined with a dedicated lifting program, and good diet you WILL make tremendous gains at that age. as greg valentino said recently "the guys that need gear at that age do it can they don't know how to train or eat yet" he is right.. I don't care how smart you think you are.. there is no way you hit your peak at 16, give me a fucking break. you have 30 prime lifting years ahead of you to get better so don't fuck it up

Top Bottom