Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lookin to gain 25 lbs. pure muscle by July, willing to spend any amout neccessary!

Price no option and you want muscle fast?

Go to Wal Mart and pick up some flank seaks and staple them to your head.

They actually have a good price for them.

:rolleyes:

monkeyballs said:
dude,
You need to take 150mg of Magicwandanol EOD and stack it with Instabulkaton 7000 at 12 IU's a day. Top it off with 5cc's of Toofuckinglazytoliftarol.
That'll do the trick.
damn your harsh! but i'm still LMFAO. :D

Brewmister26 said:
All right bro's, I did my searches and read constantly, now all i need is the juice. I'm willing to take anything that will pack on at least 25 lbs. solid muscle in under 4 months. Anyone wantto give me any help at all just reply or p.m. me. Thanks bro's.

I didn't look when this was first posted but you have probably already received 15 emails of people that want to sell you gear.
DELETE THEM ! You never want to make a post asking for a source because you are going to get ripped off. Eith ask a mod or email me and I can tell you a professional web page that sellls professional human grade gear. And their test is inxpensive.

You hit the nail on the head.

iceman11111 said:
this post is fucking retarded

it's like saying

"hey I just got my drivers permit, where do I go to get into the next nascar race"

But other will see it as "I have a lot of money to blow on gear and know nothing about it" This dude will end up losing his money and getting fake or NO gear.

Kakdiesel said:

Fina at 75 mg everyday injected along with 10-20mg of Nolva Everyday..

Why nolv with fina? Nolv won't do nothing if u start to get gyno from fina! Better of with winny(which might or might not work) or ru-486(which what we don't even know what sides it will give).

Maxx >>>>>

Top Bottom