Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquinolva?????

sorry the gel caps wont work!!!!

been there done that. the clen will melt the caps in 1 day. if you try and put t3 in the caps, they melt in about 45 minutes! suck it up and shoot it down!!

i find the liquid is way cheaper than any pills i can find!

chestrockwell420 said:

been there done that. the clen will melt the caps in 1 day. if you try and put t3 in the caps, they melt in about 45 minutes! suck it up and shoot it down!!

i find the liquid is way cheaper than any pills i can find! there is usually a reason for this. i find the liquids to be underdosed a bit

^^^

chestrockwell420 said:

been there done that. the Clenbuterol will melt the caps in 1 day. if you try and put t3 in the caps, they melt in about 45 minutes! suck it up and shoot it down!!

i find the liquid is way cheaper than any pills i can find!

I don't see that as a problem. Fill up one cap right before you are about to use it. As long as it doesn't melt it in 2 minutes then it'll work.

Oh my god, what a bunch of delicate sissys. Fill the dropper and swallow in a second......nothing could be easier.

Of all the "stuff" dedicated bodybuilders consume, complaining about a dropper full of essential ancillaries is a bit tiresome. Drop it in a small amount of your favorite beverage and you'll never know. Enough already girls. :spit:

zips92 said:
Oh my god, what a bunch of delicate sissys. Fill the dropper and swallow in a second......nothing could be easier.

Of all the "stuff" dedicated bodybuilders consume, complaining about a dropper full of essential ancillaries is a bit tiresome. Drop it in a small amount of your favorite beverage and you'll never know. Enough already girls. :spit:

yes mother. but i dont recall saying i dont drink the shit or dont like it. i just said the gel cap idea was good.

8and20 said:
yes mother. but i dont recall saying i dont drink the shit or dont like it. i just said the gel cap idea was good.

If that is you in the avatar, absolutely awesome quads. If an amateur, close to the best I have ever seen.

Keep taking the liquinolva bro! :whatever:

Top Bottom