Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets all blame the roids

some brit women are damn fine

there is a big streak of that crack whore look going about though :D

2scoops mate what are you on and how much...feeling like that cant be good. gotta be nice enough to pull a root ey ;)

landser are you sure you dont have roid rage?
as for slating other peoples nationality you sure are a sad dumb teen or whatever you are! That was just the response i was looking from landser easy to just reel them in haha

landser said:
Suck my ball sack you fat british fagot mutherfucker. You brits are the ugliest mutherfuckers walking the earth. I'd rather chop my dick off than fuck one of your nasty women. Go eat some fish and chips now you fat ass.

ROFLMAO

good one bro

Being serious. Wow, I think it has a lot to do with personality. I am very aggressive by nature. Although I have always been able to control myself living in South Florida with all the morons it's not easy. Give me some test and f*ck. I snap pretty easily. I can't tell you how many times I have chased people in roadrage and/or almost fallen out of the passenger window because I am hanging out freekin on someone. I think I have avoided fights because I seem so freekin psycho that people just turn the other way and walk. Might sound pretty bad, but all in all I am a very nice guy. I like it though. I feel it reminds people down here that everyone is in deserve of some respect and it is America.............not South America and we have rules that apply when driving on the road. If anyone lives in South Florida I am sure they can understand what I am talking about. Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I can't wait until my next cycle!!!!

I live in Tampa Florida and we have all the cubans here too.I get mad easily on test.Lots of trouble at the beach too.

2scoops said:
:mad: I dont know if the gear is helping but I feel aggressive and the slightest incident the red mist comes down does this happen to anyone else?

I dont like this feeling one bit sod it going to have a good beer up cheers bros

I only like when not on a cycle, and you are a ass big hole.
rode rage is not real

No offense to anyone, but what i've always said is
'If you are a asshole off cycle , you will be a asshole on cycle. I don't believe in all that roid rage bullshit. Just my 2 cents.

It's just aggresiveness. I get hella pissed off sometimes when i'm on cycle; especially with tren. Maybe it has something to do with BP ? Eitherway it's very easy to control; i've never just flipped out because i was pissed.

Top Bottom