Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets all blame the roids

2scoops

:mad: I dont know if the gear is helping but I feel aggressive and the slightest incident the red mist comes down does this happen to anyone else?

I dont like this feeling one bit sod it going to have a good beer up cheers bros

ever heard of seeing red sorry bro just an english expresion of losing your rag going mad! know what i mean me old china!

landser your a little muppet fuck going on about the elections you college kid dont insult people you dont know you drainpipe

Suck my ball sack you fat british fagot mutherfucker. You brits are the ugliest mutherfuckers walking the earth. I'd rather chop my dick off than fuck one of your nasty women. Go eat some fish and chips now you fat ass.

Depends on what you are taking...I had to start taking my anadrol at night time before I hit the gym....it made me too irritable throughout the day if I started it in the morning. Other than dbol, everything else is pretty mild on the temper for me.

landser said:
Suck my ball sack you fat british fagot mutherfucker. You brits are the ugliest mutherfuckers walking the earth. I'd rather chop my dick off than fuck one of your nasty women. Go eat some fish and chips now you fat ass.

We Brits might not have the best looks but at least we don't bomb every country going. :chomp:

Top Bottom