Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leo Costa Jr

Natural or on the juice?

Hey Steelheart,
Were these gains natural or were you on a cycle at the time? Did you make any other changes other than the workout, diet, etc?

Thanx,
Ironforce

Last edited:
One more question. How many weeks long is the whole program? Do you think it is necessary to stay on it for the whole duration. Thanks again.

No drugs.

Just ate more food.

I did exactly what the program called for. You should stay on it for the full 16 weeks.

week12-16 is supposed to make you grow like nuts! And guess what? Reps are like 20-30 for the first ramp on that phase.

I used his manual from the early 90's (the Bulagraian training system). I gained 35 pounds in 8 months using that system. All natural. I was 160 when I started and I weighed 195 when I was done. There is no doubt the guy has good training methods. I just ordered his Titan Program, so I will post more when I get it.

I GOT IT!!!

well hey guys.....i got it today...just finished reading the book.....well I got to say it looks awesome.....I'm gonna get it scanned and online real soon.....hopefully within the next couple days.....so my bros can see it......I can see it work.....but god damn it'll kill ya :) naw looks fun i tried the monday workout today...and it was nice.....quick fun and kicked my ass.....well i'll let yall know peace

Top Bottom