Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Last advice needed before starting 1st cycle

So I should do 8 weeks? Also, I haven't started Aromasin or HCG yet. How should I schedule the HCG, then? I like the idea of doing it during cycle. Perhaps I'll use AIFM I have instead of the Aromasin

bin workin owt naturally for the past few yrs, am 24,5ft 8' ,14st
am startin my first cycle in a few days:-
300 5ml dianabol
10ml test 200
220mg tamoxifen (at hand)
milk thistle
a have quite a gud frame with a bit of body fat on the stomach area. is my cycle going to make this worse?
i no dieting is the main key just dnt want to loose too many gains,is there anything owt there that a can take?

is there anybody owt there that can help?????

300 5ml dianabol
10ml test 200
milk thistle
a have quite a gud frame with a bit of body fat on the stomach area. is my cycle going to make this worse?
i no dieting is the main key just dnt want to loose too many gains,is there anything owt there that a can take?

make your own thread, hoss

300 5ml dianabol
10ml test 200
milk thistle

Please Make your own thread and not hijack other members threads.....We will be glad to help ,just not here,Thank You.

RADAR

NOT good sorry :(

at LEAST 400 mgs of Test a week and it should be one shot on Mon and One on Thurs for Stabel Blood levels and Results.

Further, 20 mgs of Aromasin is way to much for only 200 mgs maybe even 400 mgsof Test is thats what you will use

also 75 mgs of Var whie "sexy" is too much you need only 50 on top of the 400 of Test.

if you use 50 mgs of Var + 400 mgs of Test, you will only need Adex as an AI

Also co-injest with Creatine of some kind since Anavar Profoundly amplifies uptake of Creatine storage and utilization as well as endogenous formation

This ,i agree on, 200mgs mon,then 200mg thurs. More stable blood levels.
Omega is right on with the other points of advice.

RADAR

Top Bottom