Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lankys toxic dose atp log

lanky

this next supplement log will be short and to the point,,i will be taking pure adenosine triphosphate in dosages never before seen..normal dosages are between 125-375 max a day..i have been as high as 700mg-800mg range via sublingual tablet with little to no results...i am currently going to up the dosage to 1.25 grams daily,,i have the option of tweaking the dosage based off of the route..

i can make a oral solution approx 600mg x 2 dosages daily (again there are kinetic problems with this route if there is no enteric coating or protective capsule..it needs a precise time of release in the duodenum

i can make a rectal suppository 600mg x 2..there might be some burning sensation in your rectum and some leakage which might not be fun

sublingual--i have already done that.

an IV infusion..dosages have been studied but chance of infection and lethal cardiac arrhythmia.

IM or subcut injection- again the infection issue

permeation enhansed patch with nano needles to stategicly placed area..again the dosages are to high and the chemical properties of ATP are not good for this route

nasal spray--again the burning and irritation

comming soon

i just took approx 1 gram oral 15 minutes ago(1 dosage) to test this powder out,,will be going to the gym tonight.
white powder, slight bitter taste...

no results yet,,same strength, same endurance..this bottle is running out fast when you take 4-5 times the reccomended dosage..i just upped the dosage to 1.5 grams this morning

lol..one side effect i have noticed so far is constipation..i have not gone in 5 days...sometimes that happens when i increase my oatmeal intake though.

finished the bottle, did not do anything but make me constipated..the search continues for the holy grail.

Top Bottom