Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of sex drive

njmuscleguy said:
Still haven't gotten any answers yet
I've got one NJ. Starting a test..p 100mg eod 1-8, and tr3n a 50mg eod 3-6(unless otherwise suggested). I have test..e that I could add also but not sure unless you think i need more test in there. Have adex on hand in case and I am going to run dost at 1mg pr wk/split during the tr3n. For P.c..T I am planning to run 1500 iu e3d for about 2 weeks(w/ adex) and Clomid at 50mg ed for 3-4 weeks after that. I admit, I havent always ran my P..cT the way I should and I usually loose my libido pretty bad. do you think this plan will prevent that or what is it lacking to keep libido up?

might repost this in the Oct. thread to just to see the answers if any. i know you run tr3n and would like to hear your answers.

mobro said:
I've got one NJ. Starting a test..p 100mg eod 1-8, and tr3n a 50mg eod 3-6(unless otherwise suggested). I have test..e that I could add also but not sure unless you think i need more test in there. Have Arimidex - anastrozole - on hand in case and I am going to run Dostinex - cabergoline - at 1mg pr wk/split during the tr3n. For P.c..T I am planning to run 1500 iu e3d for about 2 weeks(w/ Arimidex - anastrozole - ) and Clomid at 50mg ed for 3-4 weeks after that. I admit, I havent always ran my P..cT the way I should and I usually loose my libido pretty bad. do you think this plan will prevent that or what is it lacking to keep libido up?

might repost this in the Oct. thread to just to see the answers if any. i know you run tr3n and would like to hear your answers.

Here's what I'd suggest for that cycle:

Wks 1-8 Pr-op 50mg ED (100mg EOD if you're not into the ED pokes)
Wks 1-6 Tr-en ace 50mg ED (75mg EOD)
Wks 1-8 arim-idex (start off at 0.5mg ED and see how that works for you)
Wks 1-8 cabaser (I think 0.5mg E3D is the "norm", but you may want to experiment, depending on your susceptibility to prolactin-induced gyno)

Start the H C G 10 days before your last test poke, 500 iu ED for 10 days
Continue to run the a-dex for 3-5 days after your last H C G poke
Then start up with clo-mid at 50mg ED for 4-6 weeks

As an adjunct or even alternative to clo-mid, run Derma Sustain for 4-6 weeks. It works very well IMO. If you're only running the Sustain, you can also try some other test boosters like Unleashed, Post Cycle or MyoGenx. I'm not advocating products here, but I've tried these before and they have some merit...not cure-all's, but they help as "add-on's" Sustain is good stuff though...never experienced a crash while on it.

My current cycle is similar to what I outlined above, except I ran pr-op and tr-en both for 8 weeks (pr-op I ran at 100mg ED). Plus, I won't be doing P C T because I'm on (legitimate) H R T when I'm not "on".

Hope this helps

first thing, thanks a LOT for that bro. i had heard bits and pieces but this does sound like a good plan. i was a little concerned about the test amount being that low, but I'll give it a go with that. i guess I could always bumpit up to 75 ed. I considered derma as well and i am still thinking hard about going with it in addition. i have lots of clomid too. my main concern was crashing and loosing my libido. couldnt decide whether to go with derma or pro.v. but i'm sure my liver wouldnt mind a break after the tr3n.

thanks again man, really

It can take up to seven months before your natural test levels start to rebound even with propper pct.
I didn't believe it when a guru told me.
Then I had my test levels checked once a month for two years.
Wouldn't you know it. Exactly seven months later they started to creap up... barely.
At first they looked good. Then a month after pct they dropped right back down!

slat1 said:
It can take up to seven months before your natural test levels start to rebound even with propper PCT - post cycle therapy - .
I didn't believe it when a guru told me.
Then I had my test levels checked once a month for two years.
Wouldn't you know it. Exactly seven months later they started to creap up... barely.
At first they looked good. Then a month after PCT - post cycle therapy - they dropped right back down!

That's the problem with HC G and clomid.. HC G can give you a jump start but if you're too supressed, it'll just go right down. And clomid, which is quetionable anyway, is a temorary fix. The best bet is to not get too supressed in the first place then use natty stuff that you can stay on until you recover. IF...you really want to recover.

Or just stay on 365. ie TRT.
If you are under 40 though, try to get it back and go natty. Redo PCT.
I'm on HRT. It is not an exact science. We build up tolerance to Test like every other F-ing drug.
However, if I need a boost...I boost. 250mg is like a fix sometimes.
Hormone imbalances can really fuck up your mood , outlook and attitude.
Like a bitch going thru PMS. Part of the "Bad side effects" of using steroids.
You WILL come around eventually. It takes time...

shit... 250 mg. ew for HRT is like been cycle the whole year bro... shouldnt it something like 250 e3w or something like that???

If you ever want to snap out of this keep your estrogen low for a long while. If estro is high there will be little test produced. Doing more cycles will acomplish nothing in your ability to recover either.

Can you get it up and have sex or is just dead?
There is also a mental side to sex, and in some cases there are ppl who can have sex with no problem but mentally they are not there.....What your issue?

250 will put total testosterone to about 2000ngs -- WAY over a normal/high level.

However...it's the free T that matters and even with a total over 2000, you can be low on free T, which is why you should try and raise free T first, before increasing the total. That's the premise behind the ingredients in UNLEASHED. Simple, inexpensive and vital to anyone on HR T.

Top Bottom