Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just found out a guy at my gym is in his 29th week of deca....

Re: Re: Just found out a guy at my gym is in his 29th week of deca....

dusty2 said:
He must be entering a contest if he's doing all that juicing!

Or, he could have been challenged to post up pics on a fitness website. According to research, that is the second greatest cause of large-dose heavy juicing in America today.

An update on this fool....

He is coming off next week after nearly 11 months of being only deca, with some dbol thrown in -- I am trying to help him out with pct, seeing as he hardly even knows what it is.

How does this look:
HCG 1000ui's EOD for 10,000ui's.
Clomid for 60 days @ 50mg, with a 300mg kickstart.
Nolva @ 20mg for 60 days.
6 caps of protien factories PCT daily for 2 months.

Then BLOODWORK -- I can't imagine what its gonna be like.

AAP said:
That ain't shit. I personally know a pro - no names - that for the last 7 years, he has done 600mg deca and 600mg test enanthate weekly. AND.... this is a maintenance dose... he has only competed once in 7 years (last year).

He ran this stack nonstop for 7 years straight until this summer when he broke his hand and couldn't inject.

He never had any dick problems. Trust me. He is for hire, so if he did, the whole world would know about it.

Curly Top?

Dial_tone said:

Curly Top?

Man, hell no. I don't know that fool.......

The guy that I am refering to actually put a spanking on ol' Stan about 4 years ago for talking shit about his past.

lol AAP youre worse than a little old italian woman with the gossip ;)

i kmow a few guys who have been on since forever...cant say they look too flash though...

id hate to think what their ballbag looks like flapping in the wind :(

Top Bottom