Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Add Muscle ~ report card

splperformance

Well i placed my first order with them on Saturday, it shipped Monday and I got it Tuesday (i live kind of close to them)...great prices and customer service...ordered cyclotren/havoc/astrophex...we'll see how it works out...but i just wanted to give EF members on here a little heads up if planning on ordering from them...and shit, they even gave me a free shirt...a little tight lol but who cares, it was free so i'll stretch the shit out of it til it fits lol

Bro,

I live in Arkansas. I have ordered from them and I get my order in two days. They also threw in a bunch of free samples. Awesome company, great customer service, and amazing shipping. DAMN!!!

I give them an A++++++

automaticj5 said:
I will be ordering from them here in a few weeks to add some cyclotren to my pct :) hopin for that free t-shirt ha

PCT is for recovering natural testosterone levels. Cyclotren will do the opposite.

just got my second order. that juggernaut tastes fucking awesome. love the free samples. I was disappointed that i didnt get another tee shirt though :chomp:

i keep hearing good things
i might have to see how their international ordering process is

automaticj5 said:
I will be ordering from them here in a few weeks to add some cyclotren to my pct :) hopin for that free t-shirt ha
Dont run Cyclotren for your PCT bro.It will be the same as running any oral aas for pct.It is not a natural testosterone booster.It is a aas.

Top Bottom