Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juice and shrooms?

I'm not sure that, during a time of highly accelerated physiological adaptation, I'd want to introduce highly psychoactive, chemistry altering substance into my brain.

JB25 said:
Shrooms aren't going to get you anywhere dumbshit. Start pumpin serious, or get OFF the gear!

Dumbshit?Who are you calling a dumbshit? Kiss my ass mother fucker!I am just trying to find out some info and you call me a dumbshit!Fuck you!Don't think you are a tough guy because you can talk shit through your computer.
To everyone else,thank you for the comments.

The last time I checked, this was an anabolic discussion forum, not a bullshit recreational dope head drug forum. I consider myself an athlete, not a freakin drug addict who needs hallucinagens to get through the day or enjoy a night out. Perhaps those whom wish to discuss psychoactive drugs and the like should take the inane gibberish elsewhere.

Concerned

Hey bro, why would you do such a thing? I'm going to be very up front with you. I have used them. I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU TAKE THIS ADVICE OR NOT. ITS YOUR LIFE, BUT REALIZE THIS...YOUR HEADED DOWN A LONG HARD ROAD MY FRIEND. Good luck to you.
If your personality is good, you'll have a great trip. It's going to effect you in the same manner whether your on gear or not, it just may enhance certain aspects of your personality. If your a type "a", aggressive, personality than I would highly not recommend it. I doubt you'll die if thats what your asking.
MMMMMMMM.....COW SHIT TASTE SO GOOD... DONT YOU THINK? GOD, AND HALF THESE PEOPLE WHO'LL EAT THIS COW SHIT ACTUALLY WILL LOOK AT SOME OF THE FOODS WE EAT IN DISGUST???? Whats wrong with this picture.

Take care bro...and have fun! MODERATION, MODERATION, DONT BURN UP YOUR RESERVE, YOU'LL NEED IT WHEN YOUR 60.

SmackDown said:
i've done shrooms plenty of times on gear dont think it has an affect take the damn shrooms or give them to me ill eat em for you!

Damn straight, if you don't want'em I'll put them to good use.

;)

jackfrost said:
The last time I checked, this was an anabolic discussion forum, not a bullshit recreational dope head drug forum. I consider myself an athlete, not a freakin drug addict who needs hallucinagens to get through the day or enjoy a night out. Perhaps those whom wish to discuss psychoactive drugs and the like should take the inane gibberish elsewhere.

Here we have another close-minded son of a bitch.First of all I am not a drug addict.Second,I don't need hallucinagens to get through the day.I have only taken them twice and might be taking them again.Please, if you don't have an answer to my question dont bother responding with a bullshit answer like this!
I asked this question to hear peoples comments about the possible side effects,not too be called a drug addict.So too all you people out there who dont do these drugs please keep your half-
brained comments to your self!!!Once again,to everyone else ,thank you for your opinions.:doublefi:

Genlemen, gentlemen, please .... this has turned into a arguement. the is EF, bros....everyone has thier own opinion.... respect them. everyone has different mind sets and different goals. just because one bro, who is totally focused on health and juice and would never touch shrooms or any other drugs for that matter, doesn't need to call some other bro a crackhead because he is willing to experiment. the bro that will experiment, doesn't need to call the bro who wont do it a prick!

anyway, my .02 is that anything in moderation is acceptable... to each his own

peace,
ragin'

Elite Fitness right??
what the fuck does shrooms ahve to with fitness??

honestly, ask anyone, its always the drugy bb'ers taht never quite make it, there drug habbits show tendencies to being weak minded, and therefore not cut out for this sport.

i have been weak minded, and am not a hypocryt, i will never make it

painly

ragin' said:
Genlemen, gentlemen, please .... this has turned into a arguement. the is EF, bros....everyone has thier own opinion.... respect them. everyone has different mind sets and different goals. just because one bro, who is totally focused on health and juice and would never touch shrooms or any other drugs for that matter, doesn't need to call some other bro a crackhead because he is willing to experiment. the bro that will experiment, doesn't need to call the bro who wont do it a prick!

anyway, my .02 is that anything in moderation is acceptable... to each his own

peace,
ragin'

Finally the voice of reason!!!!I am not in anyway trying to call guys who dont do these drugs a prick.I do shrooms because I choose to.I am sure as hell no damn drug addict that is why I got pissed.I just wanted a little info from some people who have done the same thing.I am just as focused as anyone else on this
board when it comes to keeping in shape.How I spend my free time is nobody's business but my own.I see a lot of people around here get pissed off when they don't like a questoin they see.If I don't know something about a question then I won't
respond to it, it is as simple as that.

the forum is for anything related to bodybuilding. the question at hand is , will shooms have a negative effect while cycling. in short, yes..... but people dont do shooms for days.. they do them for one night... unless there is a problem. anyway, yes it may fuck thier workout the next day or something but it's not going to hurt them in the long run. if thier preping for a contest i wouldn't recommend it.... i've done them while cycling before and bro, i am not weak minded. you have no idea how disciplined i am. so relax. dont make me crawl through your monitor.

Top Bottom