Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

J E T S jets jets jets

well at least my comments werer right so far............post 18 or so in july..............

Im not sure how I feel about gholston.........we'll find out on sundays. The jets arent the only team that has made some bad picks in the first round. Many teams have done it. Everyone also thought they should have moved up and picked reggie bush or matt leinhert and they have not lived up to expectations as most first rounders dont live up to the hype.

Im not sure how I would feel about Farve as a Jet. He has tendency to throw too many int's and he'll be in a completely new system

well at least my comments werer right so far............post 18 or so in july..............

no, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You have been fairly objective alot of the times
It's more Lartinos and CW that give me, puddles, and FFOS such comedy with their predictions and blinders.

no, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You have been fairly objective alot of the times
It's more Lartinos and CW that give me, puddles, and FFOS such comedy with their predictions and blinders.

I guess being a jet fan since the mid 80's dosent allow you to talk much. But it could be worse...i could be a lions or bengals fan

I came across this Jets thread and was wondering what Jets fans think of the quarterback situation with Tebow and Sanchez.

Seriously quit it. Last warning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom