Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ive entered "The Battle Of The Biceps" competition

d3track said:
let me know how the food is too

shit, my gym never has free food

The food was very good by my standards. Pizza Hut pizza, chicken wings, peanut butter sandwhich and some protein shake in my stomache for free. Plus a few packets of protein to take home. Worth the drive just for that alone. The competition was a fucking joke, but I won. Ill detail it more in my next response. ThanX again!

I did win the competition, if it could even be called that. I really expected it to be a big event! haha But it was just me against some older guy that weighed 170. It wasnt even balanced. They let him curl 60lbs for the most STRICT reps in one minute, and I got 90lbs. I only outweight the guy by 20lbs, so I dont know where they pulled thier numbers. I got 90lbs for 19 extremely strict reps. Which is still a PR even though Ive done 135 for 17 reps, but using momentum. The other guy did his 60lbs for 19 reps also. Whoop dee fuckin doody. Some competition. Then, since it was a "tie" we had to do a tie breaker with negatives. He got 80lbs for the negatives and I got 100lbs. I did 13 in one minute, but I could have got more if I sped up the pace. He only got 11 or so with the 80. The comp was a joke. But it was still cool to get the free food, and I won an hour in a limo, (Ill never use) and a T-shirt from some supp company. Afterwards I just decided to train biceps haha, and did 20 or so sets of that followed by some abs and a little cardio.

WalkingBeast said:
I did win the competition, if it could even be called that. I really expected it to be a big event! haha But it was just me against some older guy that weighed 170. It wasnt even balanced. They let him curl 60lbs for the most STRICT reps in one minute, and I got 90lbs. I only outweight the guy by 20lbs, so I dont know where they pulled thier numbers. I got 90lbs for 19 extremely strict reps. Which is still a PR even though Ive done 135 for 17 reps, but using momentum. The other guy did his 60lbs for 19 reps also. Whoop dee fuckin doody. Some competition. Then, since it was a "tie" we had to do a tie breaker with negatives. He got 80lbs for the negatives and I got 100lbs. I did 13 in one minute, but I could have got more if I sped up the pace. He only got 11 or so with the 80. The comp was a joke. But it was still cool to get the free food, and I won an hour in a limo, (Ill never use) and a T-shirt from some supp company. Afterwards I just decided to train biceps haha, and did 20 or so sets of that followed by some abs and a little cardio.
Awesome shit anyways, dont take it lightly, you probbaly scared people out of competing!!!!!!! Good job killin that shit!!!!!

TRUEsoldier said:
Awesome shit anyways, dont take it lightly, you probbaly scared people out of competing!!!!!!! Good job killin that shit!!!!!

ThanX brother!! Some guy did say he hurt his wrist, when asked to compete. haha ThanX again!!

Top Bottom