Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its GREAT to be back!

on_a_mission87

Hi guys,

Been a while since I have returned here. I sued to be under the handle "on_a_mission2day" but for some reason had to make a new account. I couldnt log on to my old username despite trying to change the password etc etc.

Long story short if its still accessible u can see my past cycles and results on the previous handle.

So whats happened since about 3 years ago? Wife...promotions...money. Health took a big hit! By big I mean almost 40 pound gain in weight! Yikes! No weightlifting for about 2 years (ok maybe a few sessions here an there).

So u can imagine the shock I got from hitting the weights again!

I've hired more staff in my business, made more time for the wifey and now cleaning up my act =)

I started training again in January (6th to be exact). As off today I have lost about 12 pounds.

Its funny though and maybe some of the more senior experienced members can provide some insight but I seemed to have "picked up" some size fairly quickly. Im not saying im huge but it wasnt really starting from scratch if u know what I mean. I initially thought it was literally a clean fresh plate where I had to built my base up again but I seemed to have warmed into it pretty well. Since Jan my lifts are improving week in week out. Long way to go still.

Anyway the point of the thread is just a few questions related to just boosting my results a bit more.

I was wondering how legit Test Stack No. 17 is? I dont recall it being around in my days. I was thinking of keeping things natural at this stage and thought I might run that stacked with something.

Is Test Stack No.17 better, RS-Transdermal, or Phytoserm-347?

Depending on your recommendations should I stack it with Lipodrene (I have a sealed bottle so thought I might as well make use of it)? Is Lipodrene even any good?

On a side note and WELL into the future once I have shredded up a bit I was thinking of running beast again. Believe it or not before the ban hit I managed to buy 5 bottles of Beast V2! But I have had it for about 3 years in a cool draw. Would it have expired? Should I just chuck it and get the new version which seems to be a lot milder? Is it still effective? What about Katanadrol V2 v V3? I have some bottles of the older Katana (V2) in my draw!

Cheers guys sorry for the long post.

Great to be back!! :D

P.s. SUCKS that N2KTS and N2 Amp is banned! Heart broken here!!!

Im not personally familiar with Beast but I have run supps like that which were expired and they did exactly what they were supposed too. In fact I have used many supps that were past expiration and cannot think of one that didnt still work. I would personally use it if it were me.
As far as the other products I cannot say as well but I know Steve knows those products inside and out, im sure he will chime in and help you out!
Welcome back to both the lifestyle and the forum!

Hi guys,

Been a while since I have returned here. I sued to be under the handle "on_a_mission2day" but for some reason had to make a new account. I couldnt log on to my old username despite trying to change the password etc etc.

Long story short if its still accessible u can see my past cycles and results on the previous handle.

So whats happened since about 3 years ago? Wife...promotions...money. Health took a big hit! By big I mean almost 40 pound gain in weight! Yikes! No weightlifting for about 2 years (ok maybe a few sessions here an there).

So u can imagine the shock I got from hitting the weights again!

I've hired more staff in my business, made more time for the wifey and now cleaning up my act =)

I started training again in January (6th to be exact). As off today I have lost about 12 pounds.

Its funny though and maybe some of the more senior experienced members can provide some insight but I seemed to have "picked up" some size fairly quickly. Im not saying im huge but it wasnt really starting from scratch if u know what I mean. I initially thought it was literally a clean fresh plate where I had to built my base up again but I seemed to have warmed into it pretty well. Since Jan my lifts are improving week in week out. Long way to go still.

Anyway the point of the thread is just a few questions related to just boosting my results a bit more.

I was wondering how legit Test Stack No. 17 is? I dont recall it being around in my days. I was thinking of keeping things natural at this stage and thought I might run that stacked with something.

Is Test Stack No.17 better, RS-Transdermal, or Phytoserm-347?

Depending on your recommendations should I stack it with Lipodrene (I have a sealed bottle so thought I might as well make use of it)? Is Lipodrene even any good?

On a side note and WELL into the future once I have shredded up a bit I was thinking of running beast again. Believe it or not before the ban hit I managed to buy 5 bottles of Beast V2! But I have had it for about 3 years in a cool draw. Would it have expired? Should I just chuck it and get the new version which seems to be a lot milder? Is it still effective? What about Katanadrol V2 v V3? I have some bottles of the older Katana (V2) in my draw!

Cheers guys sorry for the long post.

Great to be back!! :D

P.s. SUCKS that N2KTS and N2 Amp is banned! Heart broken here!!!

The katanadrol and beast should still be good if stored properly.

Im not personally familiar with Beast but I have run supps like that which were expired and they did exactly what they were supposed too. In fact I have used many supps that were past expiration and cannot think of one that didnt still work. I would personally use it if it were me.
As far as the other products I cannot say as well but I know Steve knows those products inside and out, im sure he will chime in and help you out!
Welcome back to both the lifestyle and the forum!

Thanks Jimmy!

Any idea if it would be detrimental if I took it and it was in fact expired?? :confused:

The katanadrol and beast should still be good if stored properly.

Hey Radar! Thx for your response. Thats hilarious u still have that profile pic of the dude stuffing his face! ha ha

What do u mean by stored properly? I've made sure the bottles still have the original seals on them (i.e. never opened) and it has been sitting in my walk-in wardrobe drawer along with other supps. Theres no direct sunlight or heat in the area although the climate here is usually warm year round.

Do u think its alright still and whether I've kept it well? Would there be any adverse side effects if it was expired and I consumed it? Im just wondering whether its even worth going through the risk when I can just get the new version when required. Is Beast V2 that much better than Beast V3?

Hey Radar! Thx for your response. Thats hilarious u still have that profile pic of the dude stuffing his face! ha ha

What do u mean by stored properly? I've made sure the bottles still have the original seals on them (i.e. never opened) and it has been sitting in my walk-in wardrobe drawer along with other supps. Theres no direct sunlight or heat in the area although the climate here is usually warm year round.

Do u think its alright still and whether I've kept it well? Would there be any adverse side effects if it was expired and I consumed it? Im just wondering whether its even worth going through the risk when I can just get the new version when required. Is Beast V2 that much better than Beast V3?

Yeah, I remember when i posted a pic everyone thought i was black, lol! Good to see you again brother. as far as beast V2 and V3 i never had any experience with them so i can't comment, but i have taken beastdrol and it was potent as hell.

Top Bottom