Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is winstrol supressive ?

I'm not sure about this but for a Winny / Var cycle I believe you could do a Nolva only PCT and be fine.

Any thoughts.

The SAME pct you should use after every cycle.

Why don't people get it? Shutdown is shutdown. AAS are supressive. PCT should be the same every time, unless you're major fucked up and standard pct doesn't restore your HPTA. You wouldn't skimp on your cycle, so why would you with pct? HCG + novla/clomid every time.

Check out the stickies in the PCT forum for good pct protocols.

Typically bodybuilders, athletes and sportsmen who use anabolics steroids try to minimise the negative side-effects. For example increasing the amount of cardiovascular exercise to help negate the effects of left ventricle hypertrophy. Also many bodybuilders take a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM), such as tamoxifen (brand name: Nolvadex). The prescription drug tamoxifen binds to the estrogen receptor in the breast, thus significantly reducing the risk of gynocomastia caused by increased estrogen.

Furthermore to combat natural testosterone supression (and testicular atrophy) caused by introducing exogenous hormones; what is known as 'post cycle therapy' or PCT is self prescribed. This PCT takes place after the course of anabolic steroids. It typically consists of combining a SERM such as clomiphene citrate or tamoxifen (or both) with an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) such as anastrazole (brand name: Arimidex) or femara. The aim of PCT is to return the bodies' endogenous hormonal balance to its original state within a short space of time.

Those prone to premature hairloss due to steroid use/abuse have been known to take the prescription drug finasteride for prolonged periods of time.

It must be noted that often this self-medication takes place outside of the supervision of a doctor.

I did a google search and started looking for something informative. Can't remember the exact link. Sorry.

any aas is supressive, and like gastroc said, DO NOT skimp on pct. you'll go all out to get your tren,test,dbol,winny and all those goodies, why would you want to skimp on hcg,clomid,and nolva??? skimping on pct is pretty much like saying "i want to be big for only about 12-15 weeks, have my nutz shrivel up, and not be able too get it up for about 4 weeks, and lose the vast majority of my gains." if you do proper pct EVERY SINGLE TIME, you'll keep the vast majority of your gains, simple as that.

Hey guys, is it possible that winny can make you fatigued? It seems like about 3-4 hours after a shot I get really exhausted? Can anyone let me know?

Top Bottom