Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this cheating????

Guilty of cheating?

• Guilty

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
OH, I think I'd be pissed as hell!!!!

I would have been pissed at her if she got that drunk and didn't do any kissing shit!!!

Letting your girl get that trashed when she's not in your presence is a bad idea... especially if you have a chick who gets so drunk she doesn't know whats going on...

THINK ABOUT THIS...

what if some guy actually would have come on to her... she'd have fucked him, and not known what the hell was going on!!!

I'd say, Not Guilty of Cheating, BUT, guilty of being DUMB!

girl gets drunk

girl gets horny

girl falls asleep in the same bed with guy and another girl

girl strips down to her undies

girl feels horny

girl starts kissing ugly mofo

girl gets caught

girl freaks out

girl tries to cry and say she doesnt know what happened

girl is a lyin / cheatin ho...

everybody say HOOO HO HO

If your girlfriend sleeps in a bed with another couple shes a whore, not a girlfriend. A real girlfriend would sleep on the couch or the floor because she would think it was wrong. Drunk or sober. If my girl ever did that she wouldnt be my girl. I like the good girls who shut every guy down at the club. Thats why I never dated a girl who cheated on her boyfried with me.

What does the bestfreind say about it if she is mad at her and doesn`t talk with her anymore you know that she is wronge and then you sould tell her to bounce.But if the bestfreind is still freinds with her then its ok to say with her(but if your going to have doubts about her then don`t). Good luck!

It's been settled, but I was going to say that even if she was telling the truth, she was wrong to get drunk, strip and get in someone's bed. She could have crashed, fully clothed, in the den. A drunk speaks (or acts) with a sober mind.

Tigerparks said:
I'm gonna keep her around for a while. She owes me big time, and she's gonna spend every day paying for it. And she's soo damn stupid that she'll agree to this.:p

This sounds like manipulation and abuse. It sounds to me like your feelings are hurt and "revenge" is how you're going to explain away (to yourself and maybe others) continuing to be involved with this woman. Anyone would be disappointed and angry in your situation, but don't be a fool and risk getting hurt again or getting her pregnant or getting a disease.

Think about it: By your OWN words, this woman is a pathetic, stupid drunk. So if stay with her, what does that make YOU?

Top Bottom