Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Stacking Really Necessarry?

gorillahung

I usually only run one compound at a time with a few exceptions. Does anyone else do this? Everyone seems to be stacking now. I've found that if you have good gear you only need one thing at a time. I'm currently running 20mg of dbol. I've been on it for 6 days and strength is already going up. I see sources selling 50 mg dbol tabs but I really have to question why anyone would need such a high dose of dbol. Seriously, are people taking 100-150mg of dbol per day? Anyway, I digress. Should you really stack and is it even close to safe?

stacking steroids takes understanding how compounds work. i see so many people stack steroids incorrectly and inefficiently. this idea that you stack 6 or 7 things is ridiculous and people just trying to sell more steroids to make $$$$

i wrote a 2 part article on stacking steroids https://www.evolutionary.org/stacking-steroids-part-1/

It depends on your goals. For a regular guy like me, there is nothing wrong with running just a single compound at any time. If you have a specific goal or compete, this is where stacking can really come in handy. I think it really comes down to understanding how to stack steroids properly. Steve has 2 really good articles on evolutionary.org specifically on this topic.

Stacking steroids is not necessary but it certainly will make your steroid cycles more effective.

Everything in life has a point of diminishing returns. Rather then increase you dosage of a current compound, you would be better off adding in a second compound.

When you stack compounds, the drugs work synergistically and it's sort of a 1+1 = 3 approach.

That's why you often hear about common steroid stacks like test deca dbol

Stacking steroids is not necessary but it certainly will make your steroid cycles more effective.

Everything in life has a point of diminishing returns. Rather then increase you dosage of a current compound, you would be better off adding in a second compound.

When you stack compounds, the drugs work synergistically and it's sort of a 1+1 = 3 approach.

That's why you often hear about common steroid stacks like test deca dbol

Do you think adding deca to dbol is a good idea? My gym buddy gave me some deca amps. I was going to run the deca (they are only 100mg) with sustanon 250.

Top Bottom