Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is retabolil the same as deca?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retabolil sucks. I've got 30 amps of the stuff. Wasted money. It's either "pin cushion city" deca...or fake.

Dexter

i agree with hookuprx , we've got too many dumbass's saying stupid ass shit. and gilly6993 i'm sure brian harper knows alittle more about this than u, not all nandrolone's are the same. apparently u don't know this.

What the fuck? I just asked a simple question. Why should I delete this post? The reason I asked this is cause at anabolic review it says that retabolil is the same as deca, but I've heard from other people that it's different. If you guys thought that I was talking about Retabolil, the forum member, then you're retards cause that doesn't even make sense.

alwysgetnbigga...why do think brian harper knows more than me? More posts? Been here longer? No shit there's more than one type of nandrolone ester, You've got Anadur (hexyloxyphenylpropionate), Deca (decanoate), Durabolin (phenylpropionate), Dynabol (cypionate), Dynabolan (undecanoate). I'll repeat what I said before: Retabolil is made in Hungary and Bulgaria. It is nandrolone decanoate (ie deca durabolin). Russian deca is under the trade name Retabolin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom