Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is every brand of sustanon always a painful inject?

Nile Sust - made under license from Organon.
Human grade = no pain at all.

If your gear's human grade, I'd guess that you may need to have a second look at your injection procedure, how quickly you inject, pin size, etc.

I ran my first cycle of enanthate and had a few amps of sust. The sust definitely had a different feel going in, but I wouldn't call it painful. There was no sign at all of swelling, redness, etc. after the injection.

Durateston

Durateston- I think it was Intervet out of Holland- wasn't particularly painful, though it was in vet strength of 50mg/ml and thus required either multiple injections or a fairly high cc injection.

Most painful injection- or post injection bruising and pain I have experienced was with Sanabolicum(nandrolone cyclohexylpropionate)

i've used just about everything out there and never encountered anything that was not painful. i never hurt during the injection, just the next day. sust doesn't hurt any more than other oils i've injected.

when i used omnas they weren't the same as sust, but i heard now they have the exact same esters...

why not just use enanthate and proprionate to kick start. it's a lot cheaper and easier to control.

Did Green (mexico) .. and Yellow Sust.. both Organon.. never had any pain et all ..

mb

Top Bottom