Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iran says Israel not capable of threatening it

milo hobgoblin said:
What if Monkeys built a spaceship and emigrated to Mars? Because thats about as likely as Iran fielding a successful bombing campaign against Isreal. (actually the monkey-spaceship is a little more likely)
What concerns me is that the next war in the middleast will be nuclear , you can bet on that..... for instance: Iran fought with Iraq for over ten years with ground troops , tanks etc, however they wont this time, mark my words.

A war with Iran would be a mostly air war. Us forces are stretched to thin. The only thing we could do is pummel them with bombs. Or fire up the draft. Probably both will happen.

milo hobgoblin said:
What if Monkeys built a spaceship and emigrated to Mars? Because thats about as likely as Iran fielding a successful bombing campaign against Isreal. (actually the monkey-spaceship is a little more likely)

Not the point I was trying to make. Tired of playing with these fucking nut jobs

fuck isreal
fuck iran
i like the part of turning the middle east into a fireball

Iran has much more back up then people know

to fight them would be a mistake not soon forgotten

Army Vet said:
I think Iran already has some nuclear capabilities. It really doesn't take that much to build a bomb. N. Korea and Pakistan have already leaked some of their technology. That would have greatly assisted them in getting nukes. Israel is small too. It wouldn't take much to wipe them out.

Russia Sold many nukes after the Communist Regime fell ( whether its officially acknowledged is moot)

WhistleBritches said:
Iran has much more back up then people know

to fight them would be a mistake not soon forgotten

Having nukes and having the means to deliver them are 2 different topics.

I make enough :sperm: to impregnate most of the female population on earth ... it's the method of delivery that may trip me up.

just sayin'

Army Vet said:
I think Iran already has some nuclear capabilities. It really doesn't take that much to build a bomb. N. Korea and Pakistan have already leaked some of their technology. That would have greatly assisted them in getting nukes. Israel is small too. It wouldn't take much to wipe them out.
It's easy to make a bomb in theory, that's how I won my fifth grade science fair. Obtaining the 99%+ pure material is the problem.

Israel has had nukes since the late 1970's and kicked their neighbors asses consistently; I'm pretty sure Mossad has a handle on the Iranian nuclear program...they're much better than the CIA.

PICK3 said:
Having nukes and having the means to deliver them are 2 different topics.

I make enough :sperm: to impregnate most of the female population on earth ... it's the method of delivery that may trip me up.

just sayin'

that and you're a mo :rainbow:

Top Bottom