Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Winstrol

I was gonna post a thread like this myself, but I figure why waste board space with another IP thread...but since it's here anyways...

How have the IP winny and dbol been lately? Any news? I've been out of it for a while. I'm thinking of grabbin a few if they're still as good as they always have been.

IP rocks, I loved it, most ppl say out of all IP products, that the winny is the most consistent and the best value!

Bulldog_10 said:
I was gonna post a thread like this myself, but I figure why waste board space with another IP thread...but since it's here anyways...

How have the IP winny and dbol been lately? Any news? I've been out of it for a while. I'm thinking of grabbin a few if they're still as good as they always have been.

if you get the brand new stuff, i hear they are better made and dosed. alfons i believe said he used them and they are even more awesome. send him a PM or check his last week or two posts.

Top Bottom