Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ip D-bol sides?

orals have major sides

orals have major side effects for me..i can't take them..the insomnia is horrible...i guess that's good for my body and liver from a health standpoint anyway...he might be best with injectables only.....thats what i do

is genetics some people mind and body can't take the stress of being a bodybuilder..maybe bowling or tenis be a better choice...

the only side i had from IP dbol were insane pumps and major lower back pain when i ws doing wead lifts. I actually went up in all my lifts except dead lifts, i actually had to lower my volume to get throught the workout. I was doing 50mg a day split into 4, 4 hours apart.

dballs make my anxiety go crazy.i alread have a condition and that just multiplies it by 10.
yes ive used both ips and other dball, same problem.
heart races, irrregular hear beat, makes me feel like shit.
eq did the same thing too me onlky at high dose though.so if he ever decides to throw in eq dont go above 600mg.
it made me totall insane on over a gram

im taking ip dbol and i feel like it makes me a bit cocky from time to time. i just feel a little too good sometimes. good pumps, lower back pumps didnt start until the third week. no anxiety whatsoever. clen gave me axiety so bad that i could not look anyone in the face and have a conversation. stuff just effects people differently.

Top Bottom