Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Input on New Routine

wnt2bBeast said:
i was skimmng through some thing about JA on another board..when you get that routine layed out post it up..id like to look at it..i think once i get my shirt im gonna run a hybrid militia/wsb (havent figured out exactly what it will look like yet though)

And I'll check out the hybrid creation you come up with. Quad's Sis and I were looking into incorporating some M/M type stuff in our workouts but didn't think it would work due to lack of back and shoulder work. It appears to be more for bench only competitors and we are three lift competitors.

Obviously, the weakest of my three lifts is the bench, therefore all the interest in the program. ;)

Chambewy20 said:
And I'll check out the hybrid creation you come up with. Quad's Sis and I were looking into incorporating some M/M type stuff in our workouts but didn't think it would work due to lack of back and shoulder work. It appears to be more for bench only competitors and we are three lift competitors.

Obviously, the weakest of my three lifts is the bench, therefore all the interest in the program. ;)

i can tell you you wont need to hit shoulders if you follow the program the way its laid out..i followed the exact plan minus the shirt work and after 6 weeks my bench was lower..the reason: i added some delt work nothing crazy but the pressing itslef was frying them..also instead of shirt work i just went heavier (too heavy) on the CG benches all in all it was just too much work too fast for me anyway

My bench is my weakest lift as well lol..ive never been in a shirt but i know tht most need to really practice to learn the groove..so i was thinking of hitting a heavy day with the shirt followed by declines and boards done raw then for the second bench day do a typical WSB DE bench..

since there really is no raw bench on the heavy day you should have plenty of gas in the tank for some lats/delts as well as on DE bench day..thats just a quick thought ive been playing with..first step is to order myself a damn shirt
:)

Okay wnt2.....Time to order that Karin you were talking about. Like Monster said, we are going to try the joeaverage thing for a little while....I also just got my MM dvd in the mail so once I watch it I will tell you what I think..

Your program looks good by the way.

curgeo said:
Okay wnt2.....Time to order that Karin you were talking about. Like Monster said, we are going to try the joeaverage thing for a little while....I also just got my MM dvd in the mail so once I watch it I will tell you what I think..

Your program looks good by the way.

i hear ya :) im sure as soon as i take the measurements ill place the order that day lol..i also need to find some good spotters so i dont kill myslef..im trapped in a bodybuilding gym and its tough to find people that are half way strong enough that i would trust to spot me :worried:

wnt2bBeast said:
i hear ya :) im sure as soon as i take the measurements ill place the order that day lol..i also need to find some good spotters so i dont kill myslef..im trapped in a bodybuilding gym and its tough to find people that are half way strong enough that i would trust to spot me :worried:

i hear you on that one. dont know if you remember me saying anything about it, but im stuck on off the coast of india for the next year. i was scared that i wouldn't find anybody that would know anything about PLing. low and behold, i was setting up the bands one day, and this guys comes up to me and says "you're a PLer. im glad you're here. at least somebody knows what the f@ck they are doing." that day i ordered my first shirt (inzer HPHD dbl ply.) dont know when it will get here, as the mail system sucks, but im excited. i hit 425x1 on a 3 board press the other week. new PR. :)
anyway, order the shirt. you owe it to yourself...

Last edited:
nice work on the 3 board..
i pretty much have all my gear picked out lol (metal pro) just the bench shirt i keep going back and forth on..i want to get the shirt soon since its the hardest to learn groove wise..
good luck with the training illum..

beast, if you're thinking about getting a karin's shirt, i would add an inch at least to the chest plate when you take your measurements. mine came too small in that area and after having it altered to fit, which it did very nicely blew out down the middle of the chest plate, towards the end of my warm up sets. just something to consider :)

Devastation said:
beast, if you're thinking about getting a karin's shirt, i would add an inch at least to the chest plate when you take your measurements. mine came too small in that area and after having it altered to fit, which it did very nicely blew out down the middle of the chest plate, towards the end of my warm up sets. just something to consider :)

thnks dev ill definitley keep that in mind and mention to karin about it!!!

Ask Karin about her dogs....she loves talking about them.....LOL

wnt2bBeast said:
nice work on the 3 board..
i pretty much have all my gear picked out lol (metal pro) just the bench shirt i keep going back and forth on..i want to get the shirt soon since its the hardest to learn groove wise..
good luck with the training illum..

thanks bro. good luck to you. i found someone out here on this island that knows a lot about PLing. he's kind of taking me under his wing, and teaching me a lot. we are going to train WSB style for a while.
good luck to you to with the training.

Top Bottom