Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I started my first cycle a couple of weeks ago, I am taking Sus 300 at 2ml/week, mon and thur.
I found my first injection easy and put it straight in, it was done in minutes, however on the 2nd injection I was a little hesitant but got it done. 3rd time and it gets worse right up untill my 5th injection where I sat holding the needle above my quad for a whole hour before finally putting it in. I can't understand why I'm finding it harder each time, I assumed it would get easier.

that is odd...
my first inject ever was with the pin that comes with the mexican pharmacy testoprim d...
shit came with a 20g pin if i remember right, maybe it was bigger...
i sat and looked at that thing for a while before i could stick myself...
now, using 25g, there are no worries at all, even when trying a new site...

Beast,

Its that way for alot of people yet it gets easier for alot too. Best thing to do is not to think onit, just DO it. If you want to think, pshyche your self up that you WILL get the pin in and out SMOOTHLY. Its all a mind thing bro. I remember when I first pinned , it took me about 30 minutes to pin but after that first, it was downhill from there. Another way to do it is put in your mind that you have an X amount of time from loading up and then to finalyy pinning yourself. Accomplish that and you are gold! Tolerate the pain, man up cause poking aint fun unless you make it fun big playa..

I used to tell myself "You wanna get big or not?" Now i can't even feel it in the delts and glutes, sometimes in the quads.

hit more areas then you may find that delts is your favorite area,or glutes,i'll even shoot triceps & forearms

I always rotate hips for my injections. I have never had an issue doing it like that. Im not sure I would be comfortable doing quad or any other injection.

How do you guys self shoot in the glutes?

i wipe the entire upper portion of my ass with an alcy pad then reach around and gently feel before i stab. i can't really turn my head too much in that direction because it hurts my side. i also make sure the pin is all the way in and keep pressure til it all in there.

best way is to get a 25g needle 1 in length take a ice cube rub on side of thigh till its gets numb. take the needle press it aganst the thigh and push in slowly do not use it like a dart.when you pull out press hard on your thigh for about a minute and do not let it bleed out.that will keep the soreness out you do this and your fear of injecting will go away

hit more areas then you may find that delts is your favorite area,or glutes,i'll even shoot triceps & forearms

radar as usual is spot on. i remember my first time. took me like an hour and i chickened out. then i went into a closet in front of a mirror and did it. lol.

the delts are the best, once you get of that spot then branch off

Top Bottom