Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting your own ass

f4209211

how do you guys inject in your ass. I can't turn all the way around to comfortably inject in my butt. I like Quads but Glutes appear to be the favorite of everyone. Any Opinions

you dont inject all the way in the back. Youre supposed to inject in the upper side portion.

just get a friend to do it. its the safest way. i wish i had got a bro to my first glute shot. then i wouldnt have fucked it up. when u feel more confident then do it urself

ALl u need to do is shoot into a muscle, u dont gotta get the exact rear, in the side is fine. I have never shot anywhere else, I'm afraid of shoothong my quads or delts and being overly sore in that area. I may try tho...

why do you need to turn all the way around? I just stand in front of the mirror (well a side view in the mirror).

Not to be crude but If you can wipe your own ass then you should be able to reach the upper glute. I use my right hand to shot the right side and left hand for the left side.

rickcorso said:
you dont inject all the way in the back. Youre supposed to inject in the upper side portion.

Absolutely correct. You want to go as far to the side of the buttucks as possible. Its my understanding that going towards the center is actually a dangerous place to inject due to nerves/veins (confirmed by a bad experience a buddy of mine had way back when).....Going in on the side is easy to reach.....

It´´s so easy , boy.
A mirror helps.
Upper outer portion , inject 90 degress all the needle,aspirate and inject.
practice makes perfect.

Top Bottom