Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injected with 18g by accident

fucked 6xs in 48 hours. Was worth, I hope now I need to make an appointment with my doctor and get my hormones settled

What ester of testosterone you even using more than likely you still had plenty of test in your system to fk man . It was more of a psychological booster more than anything

The only real issue with injecting with an 18g needle is the PIP - other than that, there is no problem at all, and it should not cause any health problems. Hence, there is no need to worry about it all that much.

My wife did that one time. Forget what she was injecting. I come in the bathroom and she just stuck a 18g needle in her butt. I was like, what are you doing. She said I was just injecting (what ever it was). I said, draw with the 18g and then put a smaller gauge needle on and showed her where the 21g and 23g needles were. Told her, she could even draw and inject with the same smaller gauge needle, since it was water based and not oil based. She more then likely was injecting B12 or Vitamin C.

Top Bottom